Yet another mass shooting in the US

if y’all think evil will go away, then there’s some land in the Everglades with some nice bridges.
evil comes in many forms

1 Like

Did I offer a justification?

Who is a Republican?

I wish I could give this 100 likes.

3 Likes

Like 90% of the users here?

1 Like

Why not? Are their deaths less awful? Are ours more famous and more significant for some nonsensical reason?

All awful to me.

2 Likes

guessing at people’s political affiliation is a worthless effort, but hey, it’s a free world

Duh. For me, the Congo is not an acceptable benchmark for how I want the US to be.

2 Likes

Duh? :roll:

Maybe you think too highly of the US and how you want it to be.:idunno:

1 Like

Saying that you won’t support somebody’s pre-baked political agenda because some monster not only decided to take himself out of the gene pool but take a dozen innocent people with him is pretty far from ‘justifying shootings’.

Using mass shootings to support your ideology and open up their pocket books to support your cause is disgusting.

3 Likes

The NRA being about the most glaring example of it.

1 Like

Using mass shootings to forward an ‘agenda’ of wanting a safer country where less people die in mass shootings?

1 Like

I think you mean using a mass shooting for political fundraising. There’s really no agenda beyond that. :doh:

1 Like

i wonder if the Venezuelans are more scared of the government or a lone gun man. A way of defending yourself is necessary for freedom. There are always people who wish to take it away.

The US was founded because the colonist fought against unfair big government, over taxation and yes, gun rights. And yet people want to run back to all the things that the US stood against.

Fairly pathetic attempt at logic to be honest.

Having access to powerful guns makes it easier to kill lots of people quickly. Fact.

3 Likes

Please explain, this seems a pure emotional argument.

No details whatsover.

Also there hasn’t ever just been a static US government , society or laws. As you know well.
Technology moves forward at a rapid pace now . Society has also had major changes, although major changes in US society have been happening since the 1850s at least !

You got people who want higher and higher taxes like Bernie and AOC. You got people who want more bigger government with more and more laws on stupid things and having gov get involved with more and more things in our lives. You have people who want more gun control. It’s not hard to get. It’s the exact opposite of what the US is founded on.

How big was the colonial British government? :cactus:

How? Most of the people arguing about gun control want life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness but disagree over how to protect those things.

1 Like

They won’t get any of those with what they want.

That’s exactly what they would say to you. :yin_yang:

_100782942_gun_comparison_640_v2-nc