You and your (150x150 pixels or less) avatar (Part 2)

no doubt! :slight_smile:

Hey! You lay off my baby sister! Sheā€™s only 24-1/2 years old. :wink:

Um, Iā€™m just kind of trying this one out since it made me laugh, and Iā€™m having a hard time readjusting to being at work.

Normal service will return shortly. Please donā€™t adjust your set.

Thatā€™s pretty damn gross. (This coming from the vulture eating HK eyeball man) :smiley:

Where do you guys find these avatars???

I just do a search on google images and take what I canā€¦

Darth Kittius is also pretty cool.

[quote=ā€œbismarckā€]Where do you guys find these avatars???
I just do a search on google images and take what I canā€¦
Darth Kittius is also pretty cool.[/quote]

I created a lot this spring, especially for the Pets forum people, and the Hello Kitty orgy; but also whenever Iā€™m browsing elsewhere, if I find a cool pic, I grab it, and occasionally I sort the images into categories, so that if I need to Photoshop a quick joke, Iā€™ve got material handy. Your current Zhang Ziyi is HOT, btw.

You can Google for ā€œavatar(s)ā€, or go to Google Images and browse by topic too. ā€œFunny Picsā€ (and infinite variations of the terms) and ā€œAnimated Avatarsā€ and Animated Gifs are all good terms to search under.

Yeah, I like Darth Kittius too! :slight_smile:

what about mine, a real piece of belgian pie, isnā€™t it

Cheesecake isnā€™t technically a pie. Still pretty tasty though.

Well, more (cheesier?) to come in the future :laughing: :wink:

Did I promise too much? :astonished:

Iā€™m from the Bay Area, and I took this pic on my last visit to the States. No, Iā€™m not homesick, but I do love San Francisco.

Just got myself an avatar. What do you think?

[quote=ā€œmoomoojuiceā€]Just got myself an avatar. What do you think?
[/quote]

Iā€™m Loving It

I just tried to delete and change mine but keep getting told [quote]The Value entered for your Favorite Superhero is Invalid.[/quote]

It wasnā€™t the Christopher Reeve superman that I wanted. :smiling_imp:

I just noticed very new posters have their favourite superheroes listed.
I feel like a :newbie: again. :s

Anyone who can pick who my avatar is a picture of gets a cookie.

Viva la Revolution!

[quote=ā€œTetsuoā€]Anyone who can pick who my avatar is a picture of gets a cookie.

Viva la Revolution![/quote]

I prefer your original mug. Was it???

Especially when youā€™d highlight othersā€™ plagiarized texts. It seemed so authoritative in a frighteningly pedagogical way.

A classic!

[quote=ā€œWookieeā€]I prefer your original mug. Was it???

Especially when youā€™d highlight othersā€™ plagiarized texts. It seemed so authoritative in a frighteningly pedagogical way.

A classic![/quote]
Hnh? Not sure I get what you meanā€¦

[quote=ā€œTetsuoā€][quote=ā€œWookieeā€]I prefer your original mug. Was it???

A classic![/quote]
Hnh? Not sure I get what you meanā€¦[/quote]

Sorry, but I remember on at least two occasions where you found people directly using published material from a web-site (Google) without attributing the quotes to a source and the expression on your avatarā€™s faceā€“both timesā€“was teacher-like.

I just tried to find the posts, but couldnā€™t.

This one?

[quote=ā€œTetsuoā€]Anyone who can pick who my avatar is a picture of gets a cookie.

Viva la Revolution![/quote]
At first, I thought it was Jackie Chan.