You and your (150x150 pixels or less) avatar (Part 2)

Hey 914, can I get my knife back please? I seem to have left it in your kitty…

Let me wiggle the knife about just a leeetle bit more to ensure complete and utter death.

[quote=“Toasty”]Lagerlout, can we hide your avatar?

[/quote]

How’s this?

You guys realize that these posts will have to be floundered if you ever change your avatars, as nobody is linking to the images and these posts won’t make any sense. :loco:

[quote]Hey 914, can I get my knife back please? I seem to have left it in your kitty…
[/quote]

OK, guys knock it off. This is a family show.

Kitty Mao-man. That would be a killer avatar.

Here’s the uncropped version of my avatar.

DB, any chance you can work the boss’s avatar? Put a dead kitty in the dog’s mouth or something… I think Maoman is sad. :frowning:

Kitty Mao-man. That would be a killer avatar.[/quote]

I go away for a week and come back to a Hello Kitty takeover. :astonished: :astonished: What happened and how?

Magic…

For God’s sake don’t change yours!

You can blame Hello Kitty on the Brits, as a British Man invented it.

just checking

Hello Kitty is so… cute! KAWAIIIII!

What did you expect? Something like this? :smiley:

What, like this?

No more requests for animations please! Pink bows are quick, but I need to work on graphics for the Dog Biscuits people now…

You mean that’s not for the dog bikkie people?

[quote=“Dragonbones”]
No more requests for animations please! Pink bows are quick, but I need to work on graphics for the Dog Biscuits people now…[/quote]

No rest for the wicked… :wink:

Great job once again on Maoman’s avatar btw. I hope he’ll use it even if it’s for one day… C’mon boss, let’s close early tonight…

Great job DB! Maoman’s was great :laughing: :laughing: and a lot of other good one’s out there too.

I nearly missed the boat. I changed to ADSL and my old account got cancelled Monday evening so I had to go to the internet smoke noisy-game smelly-food cafe. to get avatar up and running.

Changed mine to my little sister’s picture for a little while.

she’s giving a speech, sporting the bracelet I got her a few years ago from the Jade Market…and look at those ringlets. Hao ke ai!