You and Your Ignore Button

I put everyone in this thread on Ignore, but now I don’t know what’s going on. Damn, can someone tell me what’s going on???

[quote=“Notsu”]Especially when they have a disturbing avatar as well…
[/quote]

I don’t think anyone has had a disturbing avatar since twonavels got rid of her Hello Kitty, have they? :smiley:

I have 4 on ignore. 2 don’t post anymore. 2 I am happy to not have to read the absolute ignorance from anymore.
I think it is normal. In real life there are people who I ignore, so why not on the net?

In the past, I have tried to put people on ignore, but it’s usually in the heat of a flame war and I am too curious to see what retort they came up with. I generally give people the benefit of the doubt and rarely…rarely meet someone I don’t like right off the bat…in real life, I can think of only four instances where this has happened since coming to Taiwan (and one was from getting a bad vibe in just reading someone’s resume and it turned out that my instincts were spot on). Four people in four years. Online, however…especially on forumosa, if I get a bad vibe from someone from their first few posts, they have always gotten banned eventually. It has yet to fail me (so if you haven’t been banned yet, it’s very likely you’re on my good side…).

Perhaps it’s my women’s intuition?

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :heart: :beer: :happybiker: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: