You pricks are on notice

[quote=“jdsmith”]Where oh where did I say that stealing the juice wasn’t illegal?

By pissing into a juice bottle, coloring it and chilling it, you are setting a trap. Mucking with food in the US is a FEDERAL offense. It’s akin to setting a bear trap in your house in case a buglar breaks in and he losses a foot and sues you. I imagine, but do not know, that Taiwan has a similar law.

But both actions, the stealing of the juice and the urine “juice” trap should be illegal.[/quote]
JD,
It’s only illegal if the food is in a store or restaurant. Some how I don’t think the laws governing sanitation etc. extend to a person’s refrigerator, or the collectively personal refrigerator of the office.

Bodo

Eeewww…only a married guy would make that joke…[/quote]

Not at all. I don’t know where you get that from. A judiciously lanced external pile can provide exactly the same colouring whithout the added inconvenience of matrimony.[/quote]

Another edition of Hexuan’s Handy Household Hints!!

Actually, I’m pretty sure JD is right about the criminality of it, and tort suits have sure as hell been won on similar theories in some jurisdictions. But, if it’s just exlax or piss or something nobody’s going to actually go to the cops or file a civil claim, they’d just get laughed at.

Yeah, well, I caught the little pigfucker redhanded.
Dropped him like first period French.

OK, that’s not true.
And, much as I hate to break up a good discussion of various beverage-sabotaging strategies, not to mention depriving everyone of the opportunity to regale and fascinate us with tales of “The time I pulled a REALLY good one on…”, I feel it’s only fair to mention that the juice in question was in juice boxes, so there wasn’t much I could do, short of spraying it with that stuff like Butch Willis in The Jackal where the dude just touches it and in 2 seconds fucking flat, he’s deader than disco…
But I would like get some of that shit for the knobgobbler who keeps moving my fuckin bike…

[quote=“the chief”]Yeah, well, I caught the little pigfucker redhanded.
Dropped him like first period French.

OK, that’s not true…[/quote]

And…

Just stick some sticky rat-catching paper on the side of the carton where it can’t be seen.
The offender will be the one trying to type with a tetra-pack on one of his hands, or the one with his finger bones showing.

Two words: plastic cockroach.

Put it in the bottom of your juice container so it comes sliding out just in time for the culprit to see it…or at least to want to pull it out to see what just slipped into his or her mouth.

You can borrow mine. It’s pretty realistic.

Or poison. Person who drops dead is the culprit.

Go buy some AZO (standard would work better than strawberry). Dissolve the azo tablet in there. It won’t do anything to hurt him at all. But the shit turns your urine a VERY scary shade of red. So it will freak him out.
It won’t solve anything, per say. But you can feel better about your drink being stolen when picturing the perp freaking out about having red piss.

I had a roommate who used to steal my milk. I had 3 roommates at the time so wasn’t sure who was doing it.

When the carton was about half empty I pee’d in it and masturbated in it…then marked the level.

When I saw the level had dropped I walked into the living room where all of my roommates were seated and said “To whoever drank my milk, the reason it tasted funny was because I pissed and came in it.”

Two of them smiled…the other started yelling about how he didn’t drink it…but that I was a sick f**k. So it was pretty obvious who was stealing it.

Jesus Mordeth, you are one freaky sucker. :smiley:

HG

[quote=“Mordeth”]I had a roommate who used to steal my milk. I had 3 roommates at the time so wasn’t sure who was doing it.

When the carton was about half empty I pee’d in it and masturbated in it…then marked the level.

When I saw the level had dropped I walked into the living room where all of my roommates were seated and said “To whoever drank my milk, the reason it tasted funny was because I pissed and came in it.”

Two of them smiled…the other started yelling about how he didn’t drink it…but that I was a sick f**k. So it was pretty obvious who was stealing it.[/quote]

:bravo:
As always M you are good for a great laugh.
thanks bro
:bravo: