Your Investment Portfolio

Just read the beginning of this thread after recently refinding it; maybe a better place for this than the good diversification ideas thread I was going to put this in. :smiley:

So what’s everyone’s portfolio looking like going into 2023?

My play account is where I keep individual stocks (along with a smattering of SPY and some unallocated cash), and has my (current) core positions of XOM, BA, BABA, F, (and recently) GOOGL. Had a big position in COIN that’s not so big anymore. :smiley: Have JPM as well, and a have a few flyers out on BTEGF, CYXT, and SNAP. Waiting for the fed rate increases to stop, then see what direction the market looks to be heading at that point; if market looks robust at that point, I’ll be looking to move SPY and unallocated cash into SPXL. :smiley:

My serious buy and hold retirement account is much more boring - 65% S&P / large cap, 15% target date fund (with an artificially close retirement date for bond exposure), 10% small cap, and 10% global.

As an aside, this is the first time I’ve seen @Noel’s portfolio laid out; I know from one of his other threads he converted a defined pension plan to a cash-out, but I don’t know whether to be worried for him or admire his giant huevos for retiring early with a portfolio of that size.