Your Investment Portfolio

Canopy Growth Corp.?

Some of these stocks will definitely pay off long term.

In both USD and HKD.

I heard you need to play diligently daily by buying and selling the right stocks at the right time. There are courses that you can take to improve your speculation and investment.

Good luck with that.

Iā€™d rather walk slowly through a real minefield. My chances would be better.

I donā€™t know if the Chinese ā€œPlay Stocksā€ is the best way to describe an investing strategy. I do not play with money.

Sounds like day trading. It is really hard to make decent money doing it unless you are very very good.

1 Like

Itā€™s not difficult as the hk housewives do it part time and make lots of extra cash during their free time.

How do they do in a down market?

You need to be able to predict the ups and downs accurately according to the prevailing current events news etc. As itā€™s a 50/50 chance itā€™s not too difficult.

That is why I pulled out half. We will see what happens - especially with all the talk of legalization in the US currently. However ā€¦ We will see.

Ultimately it is $20k or so (with about a $7O book value) so long term it was is no big deal - or it could make some serious money. The future will tell.

Do you do this with your own money or are you speaking for the HK housewives?

I find your 50% statement extremely dangerous. BUt hey, sā€™not my money.

I see a lot of consolidation in the weed markets.

As the courses are based on theories and experience they are I heard very useful but you need to be committed plus observant to play stocks daily to win big time. Hk is full of stock market players, both day traders and part timers.

I know some people here in Taiwan that are good at it. They pull in 10-30K NTD daily, but occasionally eat big loses.

I only traded in Taiwan once with a tech stock IPO I knew would be bought out by a big player. It exploded the first few days until management started giving employees stock options to pay for a new plant. Of course all these employees cashing out on the open market crashed the price. Saw six million turn into two. Luckily less a year later it was bought out and settled around eight million where I sold. Never againā€¦ too stressful. Iā€™m happy to pay someone to do a much better job for me.

Cycle is thisā€¦profits from stocks enter property market and vice versa depending on economic theories and cycle. Thatā€™s why there are many rich Hk and foreign investors in Hk.

Definitely true, but the biggest market, the United States has yet to fully open. Once that happens, it will truly consolidate, and most initial profits will be done - aside from like any other company.

Hk housewives as example.

I play part time as I donā€™t have time to do it daily.

You can find a financial advisor to help you to play the stock market.

Stop playing and take a break!

Just so you know, the people discussing here have all a fair bit of experience in the stock world - I would fathom a guess if 10-20 years of ā€œplayingā€ the market. Day Trading through Technical Analysis is only one method of many, and is not generally thought to be a great method.

And Test already has an advisor, as he mentioned above.

I am always in the positives and never sell when itā€™s down. Because I only buy the most secure stocks Iā€™m not worried or stressed out about losing lots.

I do have a financial planner.

Thatā€™s why I said Iā€™m happy to pay someone to do it.