Youtube.com

I’m not a big fan of rap, but this is a classic from the 80s (love the slam against Tipper Gore at the beginning and end…it is the clean version BTW)

youtube.com/watch?v=xeu2XM68RkA

My wife thought this was hilarious. I wouldn’t go quite that far. But as you may know Bill Gates has announced his retirement.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_DEUuuy5M&NR=1

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]My wife thought this was hilarious. I wouldn’t go quite that far. But as you may know Bill Gates has announced his retirement.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_DEUuuy5M&NR=1[/quote]

EHH, the richest man in the world couldn’t get Oprah in it? :idunno: But me thinks he’s a democrat :laughing:

Some of my favorite videos on Youtube are the Sultan’s Elephant videos. This European (French?) company does these amazing installation art pieces (I hesitate to call them installation because… well, they take place on the street and … well, you’ll see). It’s absolutely mind blowing and truly beautiful.

Search for “Sultan’s Elephant” to find even more. :notworthy:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBXr15K2uSc

Matt Damon gets back at Jimmy Kimmel…vulgar, but I cracked up. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM&feature=related

Frustrated Asian guy wants out of his job

Funny for Monday morning blues :laughing: :bravo:

Jimmy Kimmbal is f*ckin’ Ben Affleck

:unamused: :noway:

[quote=“CuriosityAndTheCat”]Some of my favorite videos on Youtube are the Sultan’s Elephant videos. This European (French?) company does these amazing installation art pieces (I hesitate to call them installation because… well, they take place on the street and … well, you’ll see). It’s absolutely mind blowing and truly beautiful.

Search for “Sultan’s Elephant” to find even more. :notworthy:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBXr15K2uSc[/quote]

That’s pretty dang impressive!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

File this under WTF? John Lennon and Frank Zappa playing together in 1971, accompanied by Yoko wailing like a cat. I kid you not. youtube.com/watch?v=eI0cYbWitMI

And to get that nasty taste out of your mouth. . .

Here’s Hendrix doing Voodoo Chile
youtube.com/watch?v=22eubaCUNJU&feature=related

SRV doing the same
VC: youtube.com/watch?v=a4SyUvJvlsk&feature=related

Morrison, Joplin and Hendrix on Red House :bravo:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFzfiC_87uA&feature=related

And this one. . . :roflmao: . . . the Stones doing Start Me Up in 1981. Mick Jagger looking like a cross between David Letterman and a chicken.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-yusZDtTU

Amazing what one can find on U-tube

I have a youtube video. It’s at my website, or just search “not sars just sex”. It’s a great shot of the streets of Taipei. It’s just above my free ebook.

Okay, it’s not Youtube, but it’s one of those short net vids on another site. I thought it was pretty interesting.
Centripetal force. As the short note for the video indicates, at the 55 sec mark, it’s totally nuts.

This one is good too. Trapped: 40 Hours In An Elevator…timelapse.

pretty entertaining
youtube.com/watch?v=VJph8vSz … re=related

The robot chair
youtube.com/watch?v=vlXh8RvvcuI
I think it’s meant to be art and not a practical item.

wimp.com/countrydancing/

Oh my good lord…I thought I had seen it all. I’m speechless.

This is from wimp.com, much of the same oddities you’ll find on youtube.

During a 12 hour wait in a socialized medicine emergency pediatric waitroom (everything ended up ok), I had to listen to this friggin’ song repeatedly that was playing on DVD in the TV, and watch the idiotic antics of Captain Feathersword. What kind of bullshit effeminate name for a pirate is that I ask you? And the Aussies invented this? :thumbsdown:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPWhbk3FGuc

Taiwan has a version :laughing: I wonder how much the foreigners got paid for the background singing :laughing:
youtube.com/watch#!v=dx_fQgu … re=related

I like Shakira but this one give me the kicks :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-KVNthLaW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bomkgXeDkE&playnext_from=TL&videos=jifUftzX8Ko&feature=grec_index

This had me in stitches. :nsfw: if only because of some cursing in the vid, nothing major, but not something you’d want the other office dwellers to hear, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekLEG8xsOs&feature=channel
Welcome to Canada.

12 years ago Youtube was a novelty… Amazing how big companies like Facebook, Google, Youtube, etc. have grown in just the last decade.

But the reason why I bump this thread is that I have from time to time questions about Youtube and I don’t want to open a new thread.

Here is one:

Has anyone noticed that the Home page of Youtube and the Recommended page are frequently filled with stuff you don’t want to see? For example I press on “Subscriptions” one time and it shows all the channels that I have subscribed to, then I press another time and the page is filled with recommended local channels (like pop star crap) I would never open. Is Youtube messing around again or is it some kind of glitch?