Youtuber addresses Korean critic of Taiwan

This is like a midget calling a dwarf short.

3 Likes

Yeah people need to grow the fuck up lol

Youtuber. :joy::joy::joy::joy: Stop it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: They arenโ€™t real people, they are pseudo humans. Same as influencers, instagrammers, tik-tokers, podcasters. People who needed a good wake up slap around the age of 14 but never received it.

I donโ€™t think you can use either of those terms any more Drew. They are little people now. Of course this may change in the next 50 to 80 seconds, at which point the term little people will become a hate crime.
Language has become fun now itโ€™s being controlled by cretins. I mean morons. I mean imbeciles. Shit, what exactly do we call dick holes these days?

2 Likes

Urethras.

3 Likes

Urethra Franklin sang some great songs.

1 Like

Naw man, Taiwanese people are low-key. Keep talking smack, itโ€™s funny.

I could be mistakenโ€“I donโ€™t know Koreanโ€“but this looks like a discussion of that article:

Hopefully, this is a translation of the above from Korean to English (the page itself doesnโ€™t seem to allow using the mouse to copy or right-click for translation):

ํ•œ๊ตญ ๋„คํ‹ฐ์ฆŒ์ด ์“ด ๋Œ€๋งŒ ์—ฌํ–‰ ํ›„๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ๋Œ€๋งŒ๋ณด๋‹ค ์ค‘๊ตญ SNS์—์„œ ๋” ๋…ผ๋ž€์ธ ์ด์œ ๋Š”? [RedFriday.co.kr]

Apparently, some Chinese were also involved in the discussion.

I havenโ€™t, either, and I havenโ€™t been able find it so far. I think the title was โ€œ๋Œ€๋งŒ ์—ฌํ–‰ ๊ฐ€์„œ ๋Š๋‚€ ์ .โ€

1 Like

Itโ€™s interesting, even in a smack piece they acknowledged that Taiwan is cleaner.

I found an article with that name, but it doesnโ€™t appear to have anything. And it was written by a girl, not a dude.

1 Like

Itโ€™s the bedrock of this very website. That and failed marriages.

3 Likes

You forgot about sour cream, yoghurt and โ€œCan I teach kindy?โ€.

2 Likes

Sincere question, relevant to the present topic, can one find sour cream in Korea?

Koreaโ€™s answer to Forumosa says a) Costco or b) make your own.

https://koreabridge.net/discussion/where-buy-sour-cream

1 Like
1 Like