15 years ago, this site was a whole lot better.

Duly noted. I will limit my labeling of you to Covfefist. No-one knows the true meaning of that one anyway – it’s like the 道…

(nor does @IbisWtf for that matter, although he likes to joke about it).

That’s fine, though I wonder why he’s so reluctant to say it himself. :ponder: I also wonder why he keeps using triple and even quadruple quotation marks. :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

I called the three of you (including @rowland) extremists because I consider you extreme in your support for the Donald. Some people around here also strike me as extreme in their eagerness to spew hatred against certain groups.

Ibby once mentioned that two of his friends died in terrorist attacks, so I understand why he holds a grudge. But it’s a constant thing for him. If I’ve lost friends to red light runners, or drugs, or trans fat, or whatever, should I constantly go out of my way to remind everyone that those things are dangerous?

And Rollo strikes me as extreme in his thirst for death and destruction, which is probably part of his plan to get promoted by whichever deity or “demon sultan” it is that he worships. (I’m not clear on whether he’s a Cthuluite, an Azathothite, or something else. But Rollo being the way he is, he probably tries to score brownie points with all of them, like that Mongolian emperor guy.) I shouldn’t discriminate against him on the basis of religion, of course, so I will try to respect his desire to bring about the end of civilization. :bowing: