2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Well, if you look at it, the government’s appalling record on the virus and the closeness of the election… I honestly think it would’ve went to Trump if they had done a better job and they would’ve had the numbers. If you do a bad job in a pandemic, you lose voters, literally and figuratively. It doesn’t make sense, for someone who loves popularity as much as he does, you’d think at the very least, even for selfish reasons, try to do better and not give his health experts a hard time to minimise any damage.

Oh don’t worry. There are more votes to come…by mail…if they keep counting though…

2 Likes

This is for mups who posted this video thinking the msm had journalists:

1 Like
2 Likes

Twitter is not your friend. CONFIRMED.

I will just post to their website if it satisfies you.

As long as I get to post to websites that claim Trump fornicates with unicorns.

A post was split to a new topic: From 2020 USA Presidential election alleged vote fraud

Do we know if the proud boys were in on the conspiracy as well, or why didn’t they storm the “polling stations”?

Just pointing out that the title of this thread is preposterous and I wonder if this forum wants to reconsider its position of apparently being fine with allowing the dissemination of misinformation, now that we have a President-Elect on one hand and an illegitimate pretender on the other who is threatening to drag us through three months of pathetic anti-democracy shenanigans.

The conservative Heritage Foundation has studied the question of voter fraud and found something like 2,000 cases over decades, out of 2 billion votes cast, for a rate of 0.00007%.

If you are currently disappointed in Trump’s loss, I get it. I’ve been dealing with the same feeling for four years. But the people have spoken. And this time, the system has gone along as well, so that you all don’t have to deal with the indignity of winning the popular vote by a lot but losing the presidency, as Hillary did. Think about how pissed you’d be if Trump had won the popular vote by 3 mil but somehow lost the EC to Biden.

Your guy has lost both the EC and the popular vote, by a lot, fair and square. There are a lot of people in the US who were really fucking sick of your guy. Accept it, move on, and stop undermining democracy. At this point, it’s the only thing we’ve got.

8 Likes

Democrats have been undermining Democracy for at least 4 years claiming the Trump election was a sham, that it was tampered with, that the Russians helped Trump win, and even claiming Trump was “not my President”.

Just saying, if you’re going to blame erosion of democracy on anyone, you can’t just ignore the long drawn-out catastrophic damage that the Democrats have done with the media at their back the whole way.

7 Likes

Take a chill pill @okonomiyaki the courts are involved. Supreme Court justice Alito just issued his second order following the order to segregate the votes received after 8pm on election day which they didn’t do in Pennsylvania. That’s not fake news it’s right here.

Supreme Court may invalidate some of the votes, or might even invalidate the entire election in Pennsylvania if they deem it so. Or they declare it was proper and above board in which case Biden will be declared the winner.

2 Likes

Why should a supporter of any candidate be “pissed” if their candidate wins the popular vote (by any margin) but loses the EC?

Trump and his supporters need to put up or shut up on the vote fraud allegations so that the country can move forward, but “the indignity of winning the popular vote by a lot but losing the presidency”? Dramatic much?

This is like complaining about losing a game of baseball because you hit more home runs but the other guy scored more runs. The rules of the game are that the person who wins the EC wins the presidency, just as the rules of baseball are that the team who scores the most runs wins the game.

You don’t have to like “the system” but there’s no indignity if you’re playing by a set of rules and lose fair and square. That applies to every candidate and every party.

2 Likes

Mate, these cases are spurious and you know it.

You take a chill pill, and think about what you want your forum to be over these next few months.

The Supreme Court may invalidate a few hundred votes received in the 3 days after Election Day (which won’t matter), they absolutely, certainly, will not invalidate the entire PA election. That’s preposterous.

Stop spreading fake news.

Hillary conceded within 24 hours of her loss.

Clock is ticking. Where’s your guy?

1 Like

I think Justice Alito is a real person and issued his second court order, that is quite real and nothing spurious about it.

The claim is Pennsylvania law is ballots must be received by 8pm on election day. They bussed in 100’s of thousands after that point, which is why Justice Alito demanded they be segregated. So far the officials in Pennsylvania have refused to do that, if that continues to stand the S.C. will have the power to call Pennsylvania’s election invalid.

Those are facts, that is the law and the Biden camp will need to work within the law to prove they won the election fairly. That is how it works, no amount of gnashing of teeth, or posting how bad and evil the orange one is changes any of that. It’s all legal and fair.

3 Likes

“Hundreds of thousands”?? What??

There is absolutely no evidence of this. What are you even talking about? There have been hundreds, at most a few thousand, ballots received after Election Day. They won’t make a difference, even if the Trump SC does decide to disenfranchise those people. All of these ballots ARE segregated, shrink wrapped, and have not even been counted yet, precisely because of the SC order you refer to.

You’re out to lunch, buddy. Voter fraud is NOT a thing. Get your forum under control, and stop allowing this baseless shit to spread.

It was covered live on tv at about 4am the following day and moments before Trump gave his speech saying the law doesn’t allow hundreds of thousands of votes to arrive at polling stations after the election. Try to keep up.

1 Like

It’s not a software glitch, it’s a human error: