A New Low ~ Preschool Suspected of Drugging Pupils

I heard it was given to the kids that were misbehaving, so maybe they were too rowdy or whatever and so they were forced to drink the “rainbow water” that was spiked with the sedatives. So sickening.

1 Like

I don’t know about you but if I have kids I’m sure as hell not going to send them to any private schools…

1 Like

I saw too many Taiwanese kids behave weird - being patient, being quiet for too long. It’s not natural. Small kids like 2 year old sits calm at table for whole hour. I told to my wife something is wrong here. I don’t like it.

" I am telling you they shutdown kids. Either they give em drugs or beat shit out of them". Saw mother, wife cousin slapped 1,5 year infront of everyone. This shit is cultural.

3 Likes

“Kindergarten”, aka “preschool” children go though more development in those three years than adults go through in their lifetime. Working kindy is not babysitting. These children are literally taking on the task of becoming the fully grown humans they need to be when they reach elementary school. They need to learn to walk, run, jump, develop fine and gross motor skills, how to hold a spoon and a chopsticks, how to drink from a glass, how to speak at least one language, how to read and write…the list goes on. If the only way they know how to “calm down” kids is by drugging them, they have ZERO understanding of how the pre-elementary child’s brain works and they have quite literally destroyed these children’s futures. The only place every one of the people involved should be is prison for life. Worse than murder, they were responsible for helping guide children through the most developmentally important years of their lives and instead turned them into vegetables.

12 Likes

Yep, child brains I believe have two important period of growth, first is finished when child is two and half year old, second finish when child is around 5. Primary socialization is the most important stage of person life, cause it builds foundation.
Sadly this time is also time when parents have to fight for career, for pay raise, for mortgage, so they outsource kids to child care. Usually those institution do not have enough knowledge and they underpay stuff. Those jobs attract a lot of losers. When I did re qualification to become software developer there were countless nannies,kindy nursery teachers with very violent comments about kids. Little spoiled creatures, dirty bastard’s, spoiled brats. I want to beat shit out of them. I once locked him in bathroom etc.Comments from multiple women, discussion among them. Shocked. When one mention she is about to get a dog, I said to her please don’t.

And never heard such primitive comments from guys in Taiwan, those with buxiban jobs. Yes comments jobs is difficult,not easy to work with kids. A lot of comments about crazy bosses and crazy parents.

In the past kids spent a lot of time with peeps in village,in nature. They develop creativity, and through game they learn socialization, they learn emotional intelligence from older siblings. But these days they are outsourced to weird childcare places and phone is put in their face. They even bring woke nonsense to them.

3 Likes

As per the talk shows: average parents both work, making 50 to 60k each. So one third if that income goes into child care at this place. An expensive investment they feel they have to make, when they are looking at 12 hour work shifts and have no family around to take care of kid full time. And kid has to read and write before school or else he’ll fall behind.

The health damage being discussed focused on liver, trying to filter these poisonous substances. The development part I did not catch, probably because they cannot measure it yet and as stated, culturally, it probably goes over the average parents head. If their generation was beaten into submission, drugs are a step up and children have to be quiet and not heard or so they have been told. Nevertheless, some parents spoke up, some parents saw something wrong and fought so it was not all of them and there is hope.

Personal opinion: The nonsense of a rat race to learn English/Math etc stay ahead of their peers before 5 to get into the best schools when schools are closing due to falling birth rate is unbelievable. And the common sense we expect from adults who have had little exposure to society themselves due to the same rat race is simply not there. There is a generation beaten into submission during the White Terror era: don’t see, don’t ask, work quietly and diligently. It shows in further generations.

17 Likes

I don’t know what “woke nonsense” you’re talking about. I know a lot of early childhood educators that focus on the biological differences between boys and girls, along with body boundaries too.

If a child is taught about what makes them biologically different from their peers, along with why socially their reproductive organs have nothing to do with who they are allowed to grow to become (what? Men can be nurses and women can be doctors?!), they’re much less likely to try and sneak at peek at the opposite sex or do much more horrendous things when the adults aren’t around. I can’t tell you the distributing stories I’ve heard from parents about what their child did after the parents told them those questions were “inappropriate and should never be asked”. That combined with “you’re a boy and boys don’t cry” or “you’re a girl you need to be better behaved” type language is not anti-woke, it just goes directly against what the child is wired to believe and do.
Also, if it is instilled in children from birth that NO ONE, not your parents, teachers, doctors, grandparents, nanny, siblings, bus driver, best friend, NO ONE touches you without your explicit and clear permission, child abusers have to face the most terrifying type of human imaginable: one who can look them in the face and say “you are not allowed to do that”. When children are taught body boundaries and have adults that they KNOW they can trust (not fake “oh yeah I’ll take care of it but actually I won’t” adults), they go from “don’t touch me” at the age of 3 to “I didn’t say you can touch me” at the age of 4 or 5 to straight up legal scholars by the time they’re in elementary school — “you touched me in the crotch and that is very illegal and I can call the police for that and you will go to jail”. But this only works if they have the backing of their “woke” adults, who will hopefully help young children understand that the legal system is for adults, so we just focus on understanding what is fair and right for right now, but yes, if you do that as an adult, we do not accept that as a society and you will therefore be removed from the general population until society deems you ready to return. But this is something that most adults fail children on. They tell them to “stop complaining” or that it “isn’t happening” and other such stuff that helps abusers right along.

4 Likes

One problem is that as a parent you have no idea what’s going on in those places. You cannot see inside the kindergarten, there is no live stream of classes or anything. Kids go in in the morning, come out again in the afternoon. You get like a few notes in their class book, maybe a few photos or video clips on Facebook. That’s it. The only thing that saves children from abuse is the fear of kindergarten operators being subject to rumors and lawsuits should something like this comes out. Need to do a lot of online vetting before deciding to send your kids to any of these places. Better find a place that allows you to see what’s going on inside, if those exist.

1 Like

I wouldn’t really bring the US into the conversation. Prescription drugs have killed millions in recent years.

A woke nonsense is whole Marxist ideas to educate, explain and particularly define social, gender concepts to small kids. I believe such education is reserve for families. Public education, especially in early ages should be neutral by ideology. Should teach basic adult functions like eating, cleaning, hygiene, using bathroom, talking, helping others, sleep routine, singing, playing in groups.

2 Likes

My kid’s kindergarten in Taiwan has a webcam streaming 24/7 in every classroom.

Mixed blessing - some parents just constantly watched it.

Edit: Even if it’s not a livestream, most schools here advertise they have CCTV in every classroom, to settle child-child or child-teacher disputes. In this case it’s clear the school didn’t have it, as the issue was only reported to parents by their kids.

5 Likes

Could we keep the woke stuff to the The peak woke thread?

Just the term woke makes me won’t to vomit…

Back to topic

Hope these people are facing serious jail time. I know a kindergarten teacher who went to jail for something far less serious, asking parents to vote for some politician in a local election. Was also in Banqiao.

5 Likes

There’s zero sympathy for victimizing children, in prison these guys are bottom rung. Even other criminals hate people who victimize children.

2 Likes

The kindergarten said that the kindergarten monitor was being repaired in April, and there was no relevant picture

1 Like

Here’s a news article about the scandal in English, in case anyone is interested:

5 Likes

Well there’s a surprise… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Only fined 150,000nt?

Man that’s light.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone here has worked there.

2 Likes

The drugging claims are still being investigated.

Therefore, these lighter charges and the revoked license must be for other violations.

I hope some long sentences are handed out. There’s no sympathy for this kind of stuff. These kids will need long term treatment.

3 Likes