A North Korea thread

Did you just assume my reptilian species?

Sheesh, earthlings are so touchy about common expressions like benefit of the doubt. :roll:

What sort of creature is our Honorable Moderator? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: All great achievements require time. ā€” Maya Angelou

Wow, a caged bird!

But what sort of bird? :ponder:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it. ā€” Confucius

A bird with a short memory? :thinking:

Um, is it the dodo? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

No, the difference is you want him to be a particular thing, just as you misrepresent comments of mine, you want me to be advocating a position which I never said, like Syria being a prosperous country if allowed to follow Trump policies. Maybe he is what you want him to be, there is substantial evidence to suggest otherwise.

All the while the left is calling Trump a racist, lets see how they respond to people like Kanye.

seems pretty racist to me.

You like everyone else are free to disrespect any public figure on this forum, however itā€™s not a circle jerk echo chamber, surprised you havenā€™t told us all that Trump wants to have sex with his daughter yet.

Pretty much how he opens every segment these days, ā€œHi Iā€™m with (insert random person) Rudy Giuliani (for example), for full disclose he is a close friend and has done some work for me in the capacity of a lawyer and we once had lunch together which I paid forā€

one more thing I have in common with him! (referring to HIS daughter, of course)

2 Likes

I already clarified that I wasnā€™t referring to your prediction for Syria on the matter of prosperity. Lack of editorial revision on my part. But you did say Donnie was the worldā€™s only hope for peace, pretty much, and that he would bring prosperity (not specifically Syrian prosperity).

Your random anonymous facebook people who somehow represent ā€œthe leftā€ have exactly this much relevance to me:

strawman

surprised you havenā€™t told us all that Trump wants to have :banana: with his daughter yet.

Heā€™s the one who said it! :wall:

Perhaps stick to what I actually said, rather than what you think I was saying.

Your random anonymous facebook people who somehow represent ā€œthe leftā€ have exactly this much relevance to me:

strawman

Itā€™s not been a good week for the left, there were a ton of sexist comments too for Candace Owens.

Funny thing, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have known Trump for years, if it wasnā€™t for the politics divide, Iā€™m pretty sure they would be solidly in the Trump camp too. Wonder how they feel about all this, probably told ā€œthe end justifies the meansā€.

I can certainly see why you would want to disassociate those voices as being representative of the left, but when prominent leaders of the left like Maxine Waters proclaim Kanye spoke out of turn, or Roots magazine has titles like ā€œFree Thought Is for White Peopleā€, hard to completely disassociate from that, and really isnā€™t going to resonate well with the general public. Just my 2 :2cents:

You didnā€™t say Donnie was the worldā€™s only hope for peace? Fine, Iā€™ll check the exact quoteā€¦

I can certainly see why you would want to disassociate those voices as being representative of the left, but when prominent leaders of the left like Maxine Waters proclaim Kanye spoke out of turn, or Roots magazine has titles like ā€œFree Thought Is for White Peopleā€, hard to completely disassociate from that, and really isnā€™t going to resonate well with the general public. Just my 2 :2cents:

Wow, you really want to talk about Kanye. Thereā€™ll be plenty of time for that in 2020 and/or 2024, if he runs after all. Kanye vs. Oprah would be entertaining, I suppose. Iā€™m still thinking of Rip Van Winkling myself until Ivankaā€™s campaign in 2028, though.

In the meantime, itā€™s debatable how much of this hate for the man is really because heā€™s (literally) declared himself Donnieā€™s little bro and how much is for that other thing he said recently.

Ah, you found the bad analogy, knew it would only be a matter of time.

Actually, I am kind of just watching this unravel from the point of view of a curious observer. Before Kanye thrust himself into politics, pretty much all I knew about him he was a dick who interrupted Taylor swift, I donā€™t think my view of him has changed very much. I donā€™t think the left are doing themselves any favors by telling him he shouldnā€™t be allowed to have freedom of thought, personally if i were them, ignoring him might be a better strategy.

Trumps up in the polls again, according to Rassmusen 51% are for and 49% against. 2018 midterms are creeping up, I hope the Democrats actually start pushing some policies, because ā€œnot Trumpā€ I donā€™t think is going to cut it for them.

People are sick of the name calling, the Democrats have played that so often and so widely, no one cares. They just roll their eyes when the insults start flowing.

Iā€™m really curious: when did the Leftā„¢ become a homogeneous leviathan with its own ambassador to the United Political Denominations?

I try not to blame the Rightā„¢ for everything the Don says or does. Thatā€™s what the term Covfefists is for, because Donald worship is basically a cult, whereas leftism and rightism are as diverse as Hinduism and Jordanism (aka Abrahamicism), in no particular order.

Seems like a fair request, how about when talking about the extreme far left, we call them the loony left? That was the right wings term for the far left back in the UK during their many years walking in the wildernesses before remodeling themselves as New Labour.

The problem with that is, if anything and everything anti-Donald is ā€œextreme far leftā€, thereā€™s no point. :expressionless:

Well, it wouldnā€™t apply to fair minded individuals such as yourself, just as I am sure you donā€™t mean to include me as a Covfefist Iā€™m sure. Itā€™s just a way to state you are referring to an extreme element in the left.

By the way, I have identified as left leaning my entire life. There are many right leaning positions I disagree with wholeheartedly. Indeed, I believe no one should self identify with any party to the point they believe all their all their positions. Politics is so broad and far reaching, I doubt any two individuals will ever have the exact same views.

You may also know him as the guy who went off script at a Katrina telethon saying ā€œGeorge Bush doesnā€™t care about black people.ā€ We havenā€™t had a single Austin Powers movie since, so thereā€™s another thing to blame Kanye for. He may also be responsible for how bad the Love Guru was, I canā€™t say for sure.

Vaguely rings a bell, of course because of the current controversy I am aware because itā€™s being brought up. News flash to Kanye, the globalists donā€™t just not care about black people, they donā€™t care about anyone except for themselves.

Kind of the thing that grinds my gears, these establishment cocksuckers dont give a fuck about you. They want to run their corrupt schemes, line the pockets of themselves and their friends, pass a bunch of laws that screw the general population and make corporations richer.

You just had an election where Hillary rigged the primary, hardly a peek from the Democrats, then they used the FBI/CIA/DIA to try to rig the main election and then, when that didnā€™t work, try to remove a duly elected president.

itā€™s like Stockhom syndrome, Bill Mather was on air the other day saying he hopes the deep state take him out. Seriously, they might ā€œtake him outā€ too. But if that happens, nothing that happens in politics after that, would I give these anti Trumpers the slightest consideration for thought. They will have in mind, lost any reason to be listened to at all.

Trump said very clearly: the election is only rigged if he doesnā€™t win. Are you calling him a liar?

Thatā€™s fair, but if you think thereā€™s any way what so ever that they care less than Trump then have I got a bridge to sell you. Trump cares about Trumpā€™s ego. Trumpā€™s money, Trumpā€™s brand and Trumpā€™s image. There hasnā€™t been a Trump that Trump hasnā€™t Trumped. Trump. You need to watch the man for 2 minutes to figure that out.

Iā€™m not saying Hillary is all that different. Iā€™m saying this man is a dangerous egomaniac and should be taken to task for what he does and particularly what he says. Hell, the past couple of days his own lawyer has been running around talk shows spewing crap, possibly either to muddy the waters for an upcoming lawsuit - or perhaps theyā€™re running a big public focus group to see how people respond to different explanations as to why Trump is a shithead. This isnā€™t normal.

There was also the story over the weekend where Trumpā€™s campaign paid an Israeli Intelligence Firm to figure out how to attack the Iran deal. As someone whoā€™s made a big deal about Hillary paying a lawyer to pay Fusion GPS to pay Christopher Steele to pay Russians for information, does it not concern you a bit as well? Sure, Trumpā€™s information hasnā€™t been used to get a FISA warrant, but it has been used to undermine the Iran deal. Trumpā€™s light on information when he says its the worst deal ever, and when he does go into detail heā€™s got the facts wrong. And, sure, his own lawyer undermined negotiations by announcing Trump wants a regime change, but tell me again how the globalists are behind all of this?

And before you point to North Korea (as is the theme of this thread), keep in mind theyā€™ve just told him to stop flapping his big stupid mouth about being responsible for their progress. Thatā€™s not really Trumpā€™s fault, this is North Koreaā€™s MO, but there was a lot of premature celebration.