A random collection of KMT's behaviors during the coronavirus pandemic

This happened in Taichung. The guy in the KMT uniform assaulted a young man who asked him to put on mask. That uniform is for the military branch of the Chinese Nationalist Party. The KMT guy said he did not have to obey the regulation, and if it is a wartime, he would shot the young man.

No wonder, thousands of Taiwanese young men had been murdered, slaughtered by the invading Chinese Nationalist soldiers.

1 Like

According to the neighbor, the Thorn, whose wife is from Mainland China.

Goddamn. I gotta do that too! Assaults, insults?

I am gonna make so much money suing i’ll be able to quit my day job!

You do realize we are not currently living in 1947 right?

Guy

Exactly! The lose of innocent young lives to the brutal oppressors should be reminded constantly.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me this is not 1947. Tell that to them.

2 Likes

May 20, 1947 Martial Law declared in Taiwan. It was lifted in 1987 but the effects linger on.

https://www.taiwangazette.org/news/2019/7/8/life-under-martial-law-the-miseducation-of-a-party-state-youth?rq=martial&format=amp&rq=martial&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Whenever a Chinese nationalist threatens someone with gun shot, thinking he or she has the privilege to do so—Legislator Fei 費鴻泰 the other day and then this nationalist veteran soldier made the death threat with such contempt to laws and human life, it makes me realize that Taiwan is still stuck in the valley of shadow of death.

Not to mention the threat of a new wave of cruel oppression coming from China is more than real when KMT blatantly tries to get Communists over.

1 Like

With a Chinese Nationalist mayor, New Taipei City had no more rooms for quarantine, so the infected patients are being sent out to other counties.

says it all.

One is down, two to go.

It’s important not to forget about humor. I got to share this.

In Wanhua, tea-parlor is closed down one after another. One hostess had to sell stuff of her parlor off. A young man came, look around, and found none of the rags and irons interesting to him. Then he spotted a parrot kept in a corner birdcage. He asked the laobanniang if the parrot was for sale. ‘Yes, of course. $200 for you’, she said. So the young man bought the bird with NT$200.

After he got home, he hang the birdcage over the balcony. Suddenly, the parrot flapped its wings, saying, “The surrounding has changed! The surrounding has changed!” The young man in surprise sent for his mom to check it out. When the parrot saw mom, it cried out, “Laobanniang has changed! Laobanniang has changed!” Mom was very happy. So she yelled daughter to come to check it out. When the parrot saw the daughter girl, it said again, “Miss has changed! Miss has changed!”

All three were extremely happy about the purchase of such a talented bird, which must be worth of a great fortune. Dad came home. When the bird saw Dad, it said,

“Guest has not changed! Guest has not changed!”

3 Likes

Although you sound slightly extreme, one cannot disagree. I cannot comprehend how the fuck these criminals are still not in jail. President chen was in jail for non violent crimes, what of these fucking traitorous chinese thugs?

I am not extreme at all. I used to be one of the brain-washed. Later the more I check facts out, the more I am vocal. Many reasons cause the criminals unpunished, too many. For one, the secret police department (警備總部) destroyed the records that would prove their crimes.

2 Likes

I respect that. But its hard to share info to people that are unaware without sounding crazy. enter some dumb comments below.

Keep it coming, i agree the kmt are essentially traitors and bow down to a foreign government (ccp)

Nantou County KMT Mayor Lin asks the central government to allow him to import BNT vaccine from Shanghai Fosun Pharma. Earlier Mayor Lin said 國台辦 (CCP’s united front office for Taiwan) has contacted him offering assistance.

Shangshai Fosun owns the distribution right of BNT vaccine for ‘greater China’, but its application for permit has been rejected by China government.

Taiwan’s Health Minister Chen responded to Mayor Lin’s request saying that Fosun has not yet applied for the permit for the BNT vaccine to be imported to Taiwan.

I don’t know how nurses in Nantou would respond to this news? A nurse that applies non-permitted medication would be charged with felony.

explains the CHINA vaccine circus.

2 Likes

The innocent blood left behind wherever KMT went by. Now the KMT Death is knocking on the door which 2.3 million Taiwanese people live behind.

Upper: Tainan DPP Mayor Huang Weizhe imposes restriction on access to traditional street markets in Tainan.

Lower: Taipei pro-China, anti-US Mayor Ko Wenzhe doesn’t give shit about it.