Adopting a cat in Taipei

You think my Ninja could tolerate a younger cat? Mine is a year old already and he has a ton of energy and loves biting. I’m scared he could fight the young cat and eat him/her…

1 Like

I would like to say we found a wild/ stray @ panchiao animal house in banciao near far east hospital.
They didnt have a lot of cats but they had kittens and many cute cats, mostly i liked the little amount of red tape.
15 minutes before closing on a Sunday. “ if you like the cat and want him take him now”
Omg we were shocked, no waiting and checking/investigating … yes some paperwork and joinIng a LINE group to report that the cat is stable.
Which he is .

I will go back to get another cat from them, very good experience, especially compared to other places we had gone.

Our cat was trapped 7/7 and had his shots and hysterectomy surgery , flea treatment and still in a foggy haze 7/12 we took him home. Much different than other government places that held cats in a stinky stress facility sometimes over a month as they pick and choose a home as 100 people sometimes are after a single cat… Most cats we ever saw for adoption that we liked , were not available. Like it was everytime we see a cat we say oh its not available right???and they say yes someone is going thru the process.

Somehow i will learn how to post a photo of the kitty

2 Likes

Its your cat a trained rat Killer??

I don’t think he’s a trained rat killer but he LOVES to play with little creatures until it dies. I’m scared a smaller kitten could be mistaken for that…

Your cat will back off once the kitten starts to squeal. That said, please introduce them properly.

My friend wants to adopt a Persian kitten, does anyone has any suggestions. Thanks

1 Like

Have a look at the shelters. Not that common but yes, available especially after illegal breeders are raided. My pal got both of hers from a friend who gave them away, so FB groups like Pet Support can help.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Kittens available in Xinzhuang.

3 Likes

From FB

Taiwan Pet Group
Animal Rescue, Protection, and Rehoming in Taiwan
ACT for Animals
The Pack

Can you please send me this place address

Or how to contact the person?

More kittens
In Xindian

Tianmu

And these two are a special case: owner has cancer, had to give them up, but they must stay together.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest. The only reason I hesitated is because I have to pay more to desex them and all that. I might consider fostering. I am also concerned if my cat will go ninja on them

Where can I find a british shorthair kitten in Taipei?

Beautiful looking pair.

That is a BIG paw top ratter i reckon.

Cat street has many, most are dark grey gold eyes

I’ve heard this one a lot. :whistle:

2 Likes

Are you referring to guns?

When I was in Taipei my friend wanted a cat, but I was to worried about getting out on one of the 2 balconies 6th floor. So we didn’t get one, but looking at these pictures umm when I’m back maybe?