Another opinion about women

Flicka, it bothers me. What’s the point of going to Hooters when there’re no hooters to be seen?

I dunno, the chicken wings? :blush:

I just want to say that I’ve been here for almost 9 months now and I still think Western Men are sexier than Taiwanese here (where are all the cute ones?) Oh… I think I know why I am into Western Men now, it is the goatee that attracts me… :blush:

Hey, I think I know her too…she’s pretty cool but a little tilted emotionally…too bad…you’ll never know what you missed out on…hehehehe

[quote=“tigerman”]
When I was young, I was considered rather handsome [/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

What awful tragedy befell you then… :wink:

[quote=“Toe Save”][quote=“tigerman”]
When I was young, I was considered rather handsome [/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

What awful tragedy befell you then… :wink:[/quote]

Pounds and years :frowning:

Gee! I don’t think a few million pounds would make me less attractive. Quite the reverse in fact. Why don’t you give yours to me? But do me a favour and change some of them to NT$s, there’s a good chap.

[quote=“Flicka”]I think one thing is that foreign men here, perhaps because they are in a place where no one knows them, are surrounded by strangers, etc., and are more likely to flirt or ask women out, in other words take more small risks. It isn’t like living in a town in the US where the gossip will immediately go back to your sister, mother, that you asked so-and-so out the other day.

[/quote]

I never really “dated” until I came to Taiwan, that is, never really went out with girls that were basically strangers. Back home in a small town it was always girls that I’d already known as classmates or friends or friends of friends, people who knew me and I knew them from around town. So yeah, I definitely flirt with a lot more women over here than I do back home, and take more of those small risks. Back home if I flirted with and asked out every cute girl I sort of fancied I’d get myself a quite unsavory reputation from the local gossips :blush:

[quote=“Flicka”]I think one thing is that foreign men here, perhaps because they are in a place where no one knows them, are surrounded by strangers, etc., and are more likely to flirt or ask women out, in other words take more small risks. It isn’t like living in a town in the US where the gossip will immediately go back to your sister, mother, that you asked so-and-so out the other day.

[/quote]

Anyone from the States remember what would happen to all of those nice, conservative college women once they got to Cabo or Cancun for spring break? They turned into libidinous, wild sirens of sensual pleasure, throwing caution and their clothes to the wind. It was a phenomenon we often commented on at the time.

In the same vein, How shy are the girls in Taiwan?

Are they less shy with foreign men?

Much shyer than Western women. Reflect back on how it’s been said several times in these threads about how many Taiwanese women lag behind in emotional development towards relationships, due to lack of experience. In my observation many adult Taiwanese women act like 15-year-old schoolgirls when they’re around men.

yes, but once she gets that ring… goodbye schoolgirl act. :laughing:

yes, but once she gets that ring… goodbye schoolgirl act. :laughing:[/quote]

Hello controlling, demanding tai tai!

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”]
yes, but once she gets that ring… goodbye schoolgirl act. :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: A sharp comment, Kenny – true in all too many cases that I’ve observed.

[quote=“MiakaW”]Oh… I think I know why I am into Western Men now, it is the goatee that attracts me…
[/quote]

That’s a wierd taste… I was going to recommend you to thechu17 :unamused: :wink:

I’m sure I recall reading somewhere that Sandman sports a goatee. He should be back in Taiwan in the next few days, so perhaps you can spy him out and treat your spine to a bit of a tingle :smiley:

[quote]I have read many posts about how the shiao jies (my pinyin is horrible) are beautiful here in Taiwan and how Taiwan is a males’ haven for women. Maybe because I live in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) and the selection isnt the greatest…What I’m trying to say is that the women here isnt all that some posters make them out to be

Excuse me, thechu17, but as a local Taiwanese woman living in Hsinchu, I resent your opinion of Hsinchu women . I have to assume you must have very limited contact with the women here, to hold the view that in Hsinchu, “the selection isn’t the greatest”. And if the you’re getting the impression that women here are immature and obssessed with cuteness, then you really aren’t meeting that much women, because none of the women I have met in my long years here are immature or obssessed with cuteness.

I agree with you though, that Taiwan is not a male’s haven for women. I would rather think that Taiwan is a place where males have respect for women.

I have nothing against western women, I think western women are beautiful and intelligent; I just disagree with you that Taiwanese women are vice versa.

JMHO.[/quote]

[quote]I have read many posts about how the shiao jies (my pinyin is horrible) are beautiful here in Taiwan and how Taiwan is a males’ haven for women. Maybe because I live in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) and the selection isnt the greatest…What I’m trying to say is that the women here isnt all that some posters make them out to be

quote]

Excuse me, thechu17, but as a local Taiwanese woman living in Hsinchu, I resent your opinion of Hsinchu women . I have to assume you must have very limited contact with the women here, to hold the view that in Hsinchu, “the selection isn’t the greatest”. And if the you’re getting the impression that women here are immature and obssessed with cuteness, then you really aren’t meeting that much women, because none of the women I have met in my long years here are immature or obssessed with cuteness.

I agree with you though, that Taiwan is not a male’s haven for women. I would rather think that Taiwan is a place where males have respect for women.

I have nothing against western women, I think western women are beautiful and intelligent; I just disagree with you that Taiwanese women are vice versa.

JMHO.

ah hsinchumom you don’t really have the right to “RESENT” OP’s opinion of Hsinchu women…it is just an opinion after all and honestly presented. beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder. i personally find hakka women to be the most attractive in the world (ok slight exaggeration) but would be quite happy to have someone argue against this…it’s not necessary to actually resent a contrary opinion tho’

[quote=“B.B.”][quote=“MiakaW”]Oh… I think I know why I am into Western Men now, it is the goatee that attracts me…
[/quote]

That’s a wierd taste… I was going to recommend you to thechu17 :unamused: :wink:[/quote]

Weird taste?? Why is that?? Some ppl likes girl with hairy armpits, some like asain clean-cut guy, me… I just like hairy guys… so I can be warm at night!!! Yummy!! :wink: