Any good ideas for Asian guys to meet foreign women in Taiwan?

With these guys??? :noway:

5 Likes

There you go

And that’s okay once you’re in the bedroom.

Oh hell that’s when it become most apparent. :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Given that 90(?) of Western expats in Taiwan are male, might wanna consider flying over to Japan or Korea. There are a ton over there due to kpop’s rising popularity.

Is K-pop still a thing? :thinking:

just wondering how many white girls are in taiwan who are not tourists? And I would say there are few white girl tourists at any one time.
what say you? I would guess maybe one or two thousand total??

out of a population of 23million or so. With say half who are female, bringing down to 11.5 mil, then maybe 30 pct of that in the 20 to 40 range?? So maybe 3 to 4 million girls/ladies. No matter how you slice it

THIN ODDS. You would have a better chance in Berkeley,CA.

Oh yeah. Best mediocre stuff ever to touch the earth.

Heck no, don’t go to the United States. Trust me.

Much better chance to meet SEA girls.

That’s where @tommy525 is.

1 Like

I’ve never in my entire life heard someone say this to me.

Are you saying @_Lilith doesn’t help bringing glory to Taiwanese men?

Are you trying to 挑撥離間? :astonished:

I can’t believe how many times people have said this to both my husband and my friends’ husbands (other foreign women married to Taiwanese men). It’s very strange.

The only place I’ve heard something like that is in China. They go crazy for blond white women. People want to take pictures and I’ve even had someone come up to my cab all excited to see me with a blonde. It’s very annoying.

But in Taiwan, never. And I’ve gone out with my fair share of white women here. Part of the reason might be English is my preferred language. And I really can’t communicate my feelings in Chinese. Not that I’m all that good at doing that in English.

I’m not blonde, and I don’t look like a model or anything like that, but I’ve been told my eyes are an interesting color. Maybe that’s why? :joy::sweat_smile:

It’s not like it happens every day but it’s happened several times and I never know how to respond.

Are you a famous foreigner by some way, with glorious career?

I’ve heard this one quite a few times myself, along with the “mixed kids will be so kawai” thing. Maybe it’s the moneyed crowd you hang out with? For the rich folk, the prestige would come from marrying a local woman from a wealthy and connected family, not some random foreigner.

Not at all :rofl: