Any good ideas for Asian guys to meet foreign women in Taiwan?

So you guys think Taiwan is full of attractive foreign females? Anyone want to back this up. I don’t see it.

1 Like

No. I just didn’t answer the question.

I’m not sure how it is relevant in this thread.

Maybe here is better? Or is the thread on taiwanese girls?

Op ask for good ideas for Asian men to meet foreign women in Taiwan. How is saying places like China and Japan having more attractive foreign women not a relevant point. Is it 100% on target? No, but with how much we go on tangents here, it’s at least in the same ball park of things to talk about.

I mean, that’s kind of subjective so…maybe people aren’t your cup of 茶 and that’s fine. I managed to find a spouse here (not saying I’m a model…i think I’m just average-looking) so I guess someone thought I was attractive enough hahaha

1 Like

I’m sure you are. It’s not a personal jab at anyone, but it is very much my observation as someone who does prefer to date foreign women. I saw a lot of 8,9,10s in China and also in Japan. In Taiwan, there’s just not that many. I see many 6-7s.

If others feel differently, i’d love to hear it. But for me, Taiwan is not a great place if one was into foreign women.

What standards are this scale calibrated to? Beauty is a pretty subjective thing. What most locals here would consider a 9, I would consider a 3.

1 Like

On a 1 to Scarlett Johansson scale of course.

Do you feel like Taiwan has many attractive foreign women? I’ve yet to hear one person say this. I very rarely see a girl on the street that make my head turn.

To be honest, it’s not something I’m really paying attention to. I suppose that, statistically speaking, the relatively low numbers would suggest there aren’t that many attractive foreign women, if attractive women make up a certain percentage of the population. Anyway, attraction is still highly subjective.

There are likely just more foreign women in other places in general, so the chances of some of them being very attractive is higher?

1 Like

This could be huge factor.

That’s what I would think. Or maybe there’s just a lot of Russian models in China or something.

1 Like

Dear lawd…is it ever. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

The only metro region where there are more educated men than women?

I don’t think there are more male students at Berkeley then female students. There are gobzillion girl students at berkeley.

I think being say 20 and studying at berkeley with parents giving a generous allowance as heaven on earth !!!

I think the percentage of good looking versus plain girls are not racially different. That is to say an equal number of white ladies are cute verus not compared to asian girls.

I would say this would be true of indian and black, etc.

So therefore Taiwan does not have a higher share of NON cute white girls verus cute. Just that in general there are not many white girls in Taiwan period.

And therefore not many cute ones because of that. Berkeley has a huge number of white girls who are 18 to 22 (college right?) and therefore a great number of them will be very cute.

I agree about Taiwan.

But the Bay as a whole has more educated men than women, due to the high concentration of tech workers.

Girls in the Bay don’t have an incentive to look their best.

Compare New York (which I heard, from multiple sources, is the best US city for Asian men).

Eyes on the road, Tommy!

This is very true. The difference in the way women put themselves together in the Bay Area and in L.A. is stark.

1 Like

Purely anecdotal, but i’ve found country girls much more willing to date an Asian man than city girls.

Do you think this is because they have less exposure to negative stereotypes?

1 Like

You are probably right in the educated men/ versus educated women thing. I was not talking about tech workers (who are 99percent male and 80 percent from india) I was talking about a very small demographic, the white girls who are 18 to 22 (college girls) in berkeley.

Now if we expand that demographic to cute white ladies who are 20 to 40 in the bay area verus non cute ones, I still think the percentage of cute versus non cute will likely be the same. I don’t know the percentage is it 20pct , 10pct, 5pct or 50pct? That is largely in the eyes of each beholder. Some may feel asian girls are likely to have a higher percentage of cute versus not cute, while others will judge more harshly.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and may be racially tinted if not biased (biased being such a bad word).

I would agree that there seems to be a higher number of cute 20 to 30 aged women in NYC because everyone walks a lot and doesnt drive so they are tending to be more fit. Plus its a major city so the girls there are BigCity girls. more sophisticated, better dressed, more “fashioned”.

I get a neck strain looking at all the cuties (of all races) in nyc.

Calif girls drive everywhere so there is the danger of plumping out (getting phat). So the ladies have to go to the gym because they are not walking miles a day to the subway .

And calif girls (unless they are the cute ones) tend to dress down and are not as Big City as NYC girls.

In general.

But walking downtown SF in the Biz district where the office girls work, you see Big City girls a lot. With the nice dresses, etc.
These ladies work for law firms, etc. The ones who work in tech don’t as a rule dress up.