Anything happy to talk about

Never cruised snd not sure I want to but this guys YouTube takes you there so you don’t have to

Đúng. Bạn nghĩ quá nhiều
ใช่. คุณคิดมากเกินไป
ແມ່ນແລ້ວ. ທ່ານຄິດຫຼາຍເກີນໄປ
是的。 你想太多了

2 Likes

:grinning:
Hau ba!
BTW That is impressive !

Doubt you really want to be on a cruise at this time… with a pandemic going on.

For sure NOT

Who said anything about the stories being true?

6 Likes

Nope, but I have continued my happy streak with a subsequent “George Carlin” marathon

8 Likes

If this doesn’t put a smile on your face, that’s some kinda shitty day you’re having.

You just won the internet.

My e-commerce business has been doing really well since April. So much that I might even consider not taking another job. It’s actually insane how quickly it’s growing. I’m really happy that I stuck with it. It was really rough sitting on so much stock during lockdown.

10 Likes

My net worth has increased multiples in this craziest of years. But I didn’t get much satisfaction because money doesn’t buy you happiness compared to seeing your homeland and family and friends and colleagues . I’ve been working on other stuff to fill in the gap but nothing can fill in the gap but making a trip this year. One of my happiest moments was passing the scooter test first time on a borrowed scooter this year lol.

10 Likes

My stuff from Canada arrives today! After living out of the same 3 bags for 6 months, in a few hours I will have my everything! Feels like Christmas :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I might be able to change job today and say BYE BYE to my dumb arse non-sense and everything is high priority boss. :rofl:

5 Likes

Pineapple Pie at Arkansas Diner is happiness in Kao City

And drink:

8 Likes

There was a young lady from Brest
With a lovely voluptuous chest
She fell to the floor
But bounced back for more
Crying
“Be My Guest”
“BE My Guest!”
“BEE MY GUEST!!!”

1 Like

Population boom?

I am happy Carrefour is here (vs say Tesco or Lidl), get some Euro foods at reasonable prices, like in the photo

4 Likes

You guessed right! For me it would be fish as my top choice, with nice wine or beer and the girl orders the steak/beef if we have these options.

2 Likes

I got a job offer today from a firm I really wanted. Really interesting with a great base salary and benefits package.

The last 2.5 years of grinding has paid off. Just 1 more exam left to finish my masters.

14 Likes

Congrats👍🏻
In the UK?