Are countries finally going to start pushing back against China?

I kinda agree. I don’t trust anyone who predicts the future with that level of smug confidence.

1 Like

He doesn’t predict the future. He follows the data. I’ve read his last four, five maybe, books. Try an interview NOT with a megapodcaster.

I like this guy on Twitter but he went well off the Gordon Chang deep-end here. Totally high on his own supply. I had to turn off because was silly. Maybe just turn down the hyperbole a little bit and say something like that China has major demographic isuues.

1 Like

The US has been experimenting with launching these missiles from cargo ships by the palletfull, IIRC

Hmmm

3 Likes

Is the Czeck Republic the new Lithuania?

Guy

3 Likes

4 new bases. I prefer to think of the us presenxe as a protective umbrella rather than a containing arc

1 Like

“The Philippines is not doing those things like Australia and Japan, directly challenging Chinese interests in the South China Sea or East China Sea. President Marcos wants good relations with the US. But he also wants good relations with China for economic advantage.”

And the best way to get that good relationship with Gina is with a US military base or four.

1 Like

I guess having a man made Chinese base or four within their territorial waters, uninvited, will even that out?

There’s no even with the US Navy, imo. China won’t be able to send Grandma and Grampa Wang to live with their new Filipino families and get them used to the Chinese way of doing things for their own betterment. Four Chinese bases to me means four Chinese mass surrenders after the food and fuel have been cut off for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Havent we learned by now there isnt a “good relationship with Gina”. Surely we arent that naive by now. Plus, if china isnt planning anything, they shouldnt be all *** hurt about other countries sovereign rights that are peaceful.

Well we have to work with them. That’s why we built them up isn’t it?

No shame in admitting “we” were wrong.

either way, everyone can still work with them while also working with other countries. We shouldnt enable them to get so involved with other nations cooperation in the first place. Only they are having issues. If they dont like it, why should that matter? unless we really are truly addicted to their slave labor that much that we need their permission to move forward in the future. In which case, I guess we deserve it.

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: China spy machine floats over American area

1 Like
2 Likes

Bleak

1 Like

Nope, impossible. everyone keeps saying china is a hollow country, not capable of this or that. Their economy, the people will eventually get angry, imports, reliance, aging, birth rates etc.

impossible :upside_down_face:

everyone underestimates how little fucks the CCP gives about their people and how willing they are to have them dead. never underestimate psychopaths, even if the numbers on paper make it seem unlikely. They are patient and collecting stuff everywhere. we even send them stuff for free.

Meanwhile, the world happily keeps funding them, so it’s kind of a moot point by now it seems.

2 Likes

and this:

China will need lighting speed across the board to make any successful aggression against the US on the sea, in the air and in space.

Good lucky. With the high tech chip interruption, it’ll need to work the first time. and here’s a Chinese rocket launch failure for fun:

1 Like

this all seems more like a distraction…