Arkansas Diner

Many just simply up the UberEats price AFAIK. Foodpanda has some that are marked up and others that are not marked up. It seems to be transparent.

I’d rather he do that rather than just quit it. I’d pay the extra. It is a loss not having it on there. It was in my top 3 favorites to order from on the app.

1 Like

So what are your top three. Sad to say my top two are Taiwanese lunch box the new McD’s (use their app)

Eh, a somewhat decent pizza place (OPizza) and some local Cantonese style restaurant, which I just recognize from the thumbnail and don’t remember the name. There’s a couple other decent places, like a place that makes grilled Cuban sandwiches and Din Tai Fung is on there of course. I’ve realized I start to get sick of places I used to love, because they become less special when you can order it whenever you want and don’t have to make a long trip to get there.

EDIT: Oh, I also love German Soul. And they too have quit UberEats :sob:

2 Likes

OPizza is awesome (if you like the NY style chewy thin crust)! Highly recommended for anyone in Kaohsiung. I also think I know what Cuban Sandwich shop your talking about – is it this one? https://goo.gl/maps/JFshqaN6oyWqZp5H7

1 Like

I think so…

1 Like

Cubanos! WANT!!! :heart_eyes:

Guy

Cheaper Cuban Sandwich here (maybe not as good as the other one, but cheaper). Being way off topic Arkansas to Cuban food.

1 Like

Gotta love the name

Do we have a City Wok too?

City Woke? About the city elections you mean?

1 Like

Hope servings are not too big, I am thin Asian girl that can eat big sometimes but still watch my weight (get +3kg since back to Taiwan). I will go and try. Thanks for the recommendation and cafe one too nearby,

3 Likes

Arkansas Diner is Southern style American cooking, heavy on the fatty meats, gravies, and cholesterol. Which means it’s freaking delicious, but it’s definitely not for those counting calories. Once in a while is fine, as long as you visit the gym that day as well :yum: :running_woman: :weight_lifting_man:

3 Likes

4vblyo

2 Likes

No wonder I’m not losing any weight!

1 Like

Haha, can try ! Sounds like Aussie food when I was there. Maybe I will try Chili Con Carne on rice or other dishes on saw the online menu or other suggestions you may have.

1 Like

Good food but hard to reduce your tummy (Now with buy2 get 3 beers even more for your beer belly).

1 Like

With food like this, it is hard

3 Likes

I had buy 1 get 1 coronas last week; not my favourite beer but the price was right. Food was good both visits I’ve made, would totally recommend. The owner seems like a good dude, he makes the effort to talk with everyone …

2 Likes

:hushed:

2 Likes

of the beer variety, not my favourite brew but good price no worries

i’m drunkelnly trying to recommend the place, decent grub even if you’re sober!

2 Likes