Asian American communities stand up amid string of violent attacks

Says Jimmy McNulty, Big Zeus and Homersimpson…to name a few.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, and Joe hiding out in the basement allowing Trump to shoot off his mouth about rigged erections didn’t hurt.

Can you unequivocally prove that she doesn’t? And if not, why is your bias and bigotry getting in the way of documenting rightfultruthfulwokeness?

41 posts were split to a new topic: George Floyd 2021 and trial

Back on the topic
Watch how much he revels in
The cheers for kung-flu

This is what I mean
When hatred is obvious
Everyone sees it

2 Likes

I thought the individuals killing Asian Americans were black?

You’re too easily distracted by the pet cause that keeps you in your current position.

2 Likes

Read this sentence. Think about why it’s messed up. Get back to me.

Patronize all you like, little one.

Asian Americans can’t even have their own thread here without it being derailed?

3 Likes

Can’t find a picture of the perp, and Idk if this is the Glenmore Nembhard, 40, in question, but this guy in the comment section asks what I wanted to ask:

Alexander Little
6 hours ago
Did you beat up an old woman?

1 Like

History of targeting Asians. Fucking scum. Why was this POS let out? SF DAs office has been a joke.

3 Likes

Why was this guy out and about?

1. When he was 23 years old, he was incarcerated in the Salinas Valley State Prison in Soledad, Monterey County, California . ©
  2. The Oakland Police Department arrested him for parole violation on November 13, 2018, on July 3, 2019 and on February 11, 2020.
  3. The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office arrested him for parole violation on July 31, 2019 and on December 9, 2019. (b)
  4. On November 16, 2018, the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office arrested him for threats of violence. (b)
  5. On April 4, 2020, the San Francisco Police Department arrested him and his fellow Oakland resident Melissa Taylor . They matched the description of suspects responsible for two robberies that transpired on March 15, 2020 and April 4, 2020. He was charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit a misdemeanor, conspiracy to commit a robbery, possession of burglar’s tools, receiving or concealing stolen property, parole violation, child endangerment and multiple counts of destroying evidence. (a) (b) (d)
  6. On June 29, 2020, the Oakland Police Department arrested him for carjacking, receiving stolen property and resisting, obstructing and delaying peace officer. (b)
  7. On June 30, 2020, he was arrested for robbery by the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office and the Oakland Police Department. (b)
  8. On December 7, 2020, the Oakland Police Department arrested him for destroying evidence, robbery, child endangerment, parole violation and receiving or concealing stolen property. (b)
1 Like

Scapegoating Asian Americans for the virus is wrong. And racist.
Scapegoating African Americans for the violence is wrong. And racist.
Scapegoating white Americans for the scapegoating and the root causes of the violence is wrong. And racist.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/543163-hundreds-gather-in-seattle-to-protest-attacks-on-asian-americans

1 Like

More current news from the USA.

Mmm

1 Like

What happens when the attacks on Asian Americans don’t fit the white supremacist narrative? Adjust the narrative? Of course not!

1 Like

As the recent wave of attacks on older Asian Americans prompts calls for action and activism, experts urge the use of precise, accurate language in discussing the violence.

I got this far. I bet the day one of these pinheads gets mashed in the back of the head with a cinder block or something, they’ll change their tune.

Ah, an optimist. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, white supremacy is a “narrative” now. lemme make a note of that.