Ask Namahottie!

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Dear Aunty Nama,

I’m confused, is Oprah in or out at the moment?[/quote]

As “in the closet” way? or As a supporter of Obama? Or in or out of Chicago?

The sky, the moon and the stars.[/quote]
In my experience, the correct answer should be, “What school did you go to?”

How many roads must a man walk down?

Shit, that WAS me. Anyhoo…back to the booze.

Depends on where the local 7-11 is located.

Depends on where the local 7-11 is located.[/quote]

In Taiwan, that’s never very far.

What’s the difference between a handsaw and a henway?

Will the Blackhawks make the playoffs this year?

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]What’s the difference between a handsaw and a henway?[/quote]What would a henway be?

How do you whistle?

“You know how to whistle, don’t you? You just put your lips together and blow.”

:roflmao: You get your post back. Please…

Open your mouth and talk…

“You know how to whistle, don’t you? You just put your lips together and blow.”[/quote]
housecat knows the right answer!

“You know how to whistle, don’t you? You just put your lips together and blow.”[/quote]
housecat knows the right answer![/quote]

Does she now? Let’s stay on topic please.

I think that was lauren bacalls line in to have and have not or something like that. Great line. Okay, we have to be “on topic,” what ever that means in a “ask” thread.

Why does my cat try to shred my hands if I just want to pet it, but want to sleep on my hands if I’m trying to type?

Why do dogs seem to prefere cat food? Why do cat’s seem to prefere whatever they aren’t supposed to eat.

[quote=“housecat”]I think that was lauren bacalls line in to have and have not or something like that. Great line. Okay, we have to be “on topic,” what ever that means in a “ask” thread.
[/quote]
She was so sexy in that movie. And she was only 15 years old.

When can we expect new ANTM episodes? I"m dying over here.

[quote=“housecat”]

Why does my cat try to shred my hands if I just want to pet it, but want to sleep on my hands if I’m trying to type?[/quote] Cause cats are psycho, period.

[quote]Why do dogs seem to prefer cat food? Why do cats seem to prefer whatever they aren’t supposed to eat.[/quote] Any animal prefers anything it’s not suppose to eat. Like my cousin’s dog prefers to eat her tampons. It must be an iron deficiency or something? :idunno:

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“housecat”]I think that was lauren bacalls line in to have and have not or something like that. Great line. Okay, we have to be “on topic,” what ever that means in a “ask” thread.
[/quote]
She was so sexy in that movie. And she was only 15 years old.[/quote]

Yes. That’s actually quite disconcerting.