Beer Alert & Directory V - Roaring 20s edition

Uiltje Brewing is amazing

how many beers it take to express that question?

2 Likes

Only 2. Waiting-for-friends beers, so mind a-wandering.

I’ve had Gose beers before. A bit too sour. Like dropping a roll of Sweet-tarts into a lager.

Drinkable, I guess.

Oatmeal Stout from Brew Lab (TTL). Very enjoyable for me, although not an stout expert. Not super cheap though. Only seen at Carrefour so far.

Alright, I think hops aren’t for me.

1 Like

By the way, 176 per six-pack of Buckskin Kölsch, MĂ€rzen and others right now at PX Mart. Lowest I’ve seen so far, makes the CP value acceptable. Normal price is 250~260 I think.

1 Like

Maybe I should drive to the closest one. But I’m slightly drunk now O_o

1 Like

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

1 Like

It’s a promotion targeted to people who don’t care anymore.

3 Likes

Taihu putting out sum strange brews. Tastes like honey lemon soda water. Odd aftertaste.

1 Like

Is there any actual beer in there, or just one of those Alco-pops ?

ABV 5%

Gose tomato and plum flavor beer ABV 5% by Taihu Brewing. Tastes like sparkling plum juice.

And pinyin to practice Chinese pronunciation.

1 Like

Have tried this a couple of times. Still can’t decide if I like it or not. :slight_smile:

Is this “Gose” name a simplification of the Belgian “Gueuze” type of sour beer?

Since this is a beer alert thread, I think this picture goes in here. IMO beer is grossly overpriced in tw, especially the tw made ones! But all things considered or maybe because of that these prices are good:

2 Likes

Should I try this?

I’m not sure why but Taihu seems to be on a mission to create a zillion fruit flavors. Some of them are really terrible but I have to try them anyway to get more badges on Untappd

What’s the flavor of this one?

2 Likes