Beer Alert & Directory V - Roaring 20s edition

Please keep that in the philosophy thread where it belongs.

True. At least one does exist, though -
near Guandu MRT station:

Paulaner Brauhaus

3 Likes

Since you mentioned Paulaner I love this one:

2 Likes

Yes, and very nice it is too, however sit there boozing for a nice long afternoon and by jiggery you can’t half run up a bill.

1 Like

Guess where I am.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it and tried it. OOHH

Xiao Liuqiu island I think is where I tried it…

2 Likes

Yes, that’s where I had it, that’s where it’s from, and I believe that’s the only place you can get it (don’t think it’s imported to Taiwan mainland).

2 Likes

How was the taste?? Looks very interesting and that it’s hard to buy (yet so near to me) makes we want to try it more ! (I don’t want take a boat ride just get beer haha, but will try check out the shops at/near the Dong Gang ferry terminal for it)

1 Like

It was okay. Nothing spectacular. Typical East Asian lager taste. Better than Taiwan Beer ™. I’d give it like a 6 out of 10. Cool packaging.

1 Like

Hey cutie, nice legs and underwear!

I once heard them being described as veggies soup. Accurate.

1 Like

XiaoLiuQiu xD

I might have tried it, only to forget about it the next second.

Infectious?

Thanks!

Finally found the Ipa version of the kabrew range at hilife. Good cost/quality ratio this Korean beer.

3 Likes

How much is it?

99 for one can, but some discount deal for 3.

2 Likes

The Korean translates to Kumiho. It’s a reference to their legend of a nine-tailed fox that can transform into a beautiful woman who seduces men and then eats their livers… which I guess beer kinda does in a way. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like whoever came up with that story was on at least his 15th beer.

“… and then, like, and then, she fff-f :tent: eats yer liver, man … so you ever see a fox with, like, nine tails, yeah, nine tails, you stay away from that bitch, right.”

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to watch Lovecraft Country, more specifically the excellent episode 6. Can be watched without any knowledge of the rest, works fine on its own. Plenty of Kumiho. And tits.

1 Like