Better options than the iPhone?

Got my s8+ for you d the same 21k i think a week after launch here.

I won’t be buying another phone till the foldables are… In… So speak and cheaper, but that will be my next phone.

1 Like

lol my Sony has a 5.5inch screen and the S9+ has a 6.2inch screen but the S9+ is only 3.7mm taller.

Anyone got any recommendations for tablets that can make/receive calls + sms via sim card? The Huawei ones can, but I prefer not Huawei. Has to be via the sim card, not other methods of making/receiving calls.

8" screen or bigger, cheaper the better!

I’m picturing you holding up a big ass tablet to your ear like a phone. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve seen heaps of people do that in Taiwan! Looks like 8" screens, not sure what they’re using?

But this really is for me to just have my Australian sim available at home, as well as use it as a tablet for movies and what not around the house.

Never liked my 2 Asus. Samsung good but not cheap.

What’s a good phone with dual SIM card functions?

Was at the Taimall the other day and Samsung had a display/kiosk on the first floor. The S10 felt great in the hand and it was gorgeous! Pretty sure they are a dual sim, but you lose the SD card. That’s how my S7 is.

How much memory if I don’t have a sim?

Base model is 128 gb with 8 gb of RAM. The S10+ has a 1 tb option with 12 gb of RAM, which is crazy, but I think it’s super expensive.

Not sure what the biggest memory option is on the S10, probably 512 gb.

I simply refuse to pay over 20k for something that could get lost/damaged/easily malfunction because we use it so intensively. I was already worried about 15k for the Google phone.

I can’t avoid imagining @Icon’s heavily usage…
Screenshot_20190307-191006_Chrome

1 Like

I have a Samsung S9+ 128 GB dual SIM and I never get over 80 gb with over 300 apps.

It’s all on the cloud for free.

The Internet is for cats…And that other thing. But cats mostly.

2 Likes

SHOPPING!!! :banana:

Now?! Comparing everything or already decided? :runaway:

Both?

S9+ is well worth the price now.