Canadian murdered in Yonghe

Driving with their jackets on frontways and the backs of their shoes pulled up

3 Likes

Drug importation. Conditions…well, better than the Bangkok Hilton, but not easy time by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty terrible conditions supposedly. Enough that they wouldn’t send Zain Dean back.

I have always wondered what kind of activities they have for prisoners in Taiwan jails. For example, do they have a glee club (singing O Canada or other famous anthems)? Do they have a chess club? What is promoted for activity-based fun?

Yeah but that was a dubious decision. In terms of natural justice Dean should have done his time in the country in which he committed the offense. Of course it’s softer porridge in Scotland but…

That’s NOT the point to rehash Dean’s case.

And why was it dubious, the decision was very clearly based on prison conditons, I read the report . Dean is there and not here . There is nothing dubious about it.

Conditions in Taiwan’s jails are pretty terrible by all accounts.

I didn’t read the report, I skimmed some of it.

OK, so genuine question…every westerner committing an offense in Asia should get to serve any custodial sentence arising in their home country?

That’s far too general a question , but of course the answer would be no. Each case and situation should be judged on its merits.

For this guy , he will be begging to come back to Taiwan from the Philippines !

These guys chopped up a guy allegedly over marijuana. Marijuana for Christ’s sake! Students back in my uni sold that instead of a summer job and they’re living fine now.

Safe to say we shouldn’t be questioning their stupidity. Obviously he panicked big time all over and ended up I’m the Philippines as a last resort.

Well Duterte would simply have him shot before dawn so that’s a no-brainer. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Huh? Who said anything about the bible?

I didn’t mean the Bible, I meant the “How to whine handbook for the Chosen People”. Apparently there are a few readers in Forumosa.

Nobody knows it was over weed
Nobody knows which of the suspects did what
Nobody knows Jack Shit

Considering how actively the local shitshow media gets (deservedly, of course) slagged off on here, it’s rather surprising how easily people here make the same kind of wild rumour-fueled conclusional leaps as they do.

There’s a crapload of unanswereed questions here, many of which are likely to stay that way, unfortunately.

6 Likes

Apple Daily has video of Oz’s arrest:

Agree.

Pretty sure Daddy Doots wouldn’t be all that fussy about the schedule.

Allegedly. Allegedly. I wrote allegedly. Do open your eyes raccoon they are certainly big enough to work

Sorry, Baba Yaga, of course you did, I wasn’t specifically targeting you there, although I can see how it looks like I was.

1 Like

he dumb yo :clown_face:

I sure hope that one lady who wanted to come here and open a tattoo business is following this deal. She may want to seriously consider a career move.

1 Like