Canadian murdered in Yonghe

Could be a Snitch operation. I am putting my money on a YYY Alien plot. Cows should be worried .

So it was a message to the cops and other dealers? Snitches get discombobulated?

This was my thinking. Something scared the murderer(s) and they hastily abandoned the scene before finishing up the disposal.

no scrappy doo? #notmyscoobydoo

1 Like

The fourth that has been discovered and/or reported! Could just be the tip of an iceberg that this balmy weather is slowly melting down!

1 Like

Headless corpses wandering the streets of Taipei in ghost month.

Luckily, this cow is safely ensconced in the U.S., where grisly murders like this never happen.

Well the collective mood went from
Shock horror
Inconceivable

To light banter and cartoon slinging.

Obviously it’s a horrendous crime. Any latest on this in the news?

2 Likes

It’s what we do best.

Keep calm and post a meme

5 Likes

I’m not sure the ones in the USA are not grisly and we have a LOT of murders

Must be horrible for friends and family to get the news of a loved one being murdered like that. So let’s keep it civil, y’all.

Btw. I didn’t see any report stating that he had a child, just that he treated his dogs like his children, sth along those lines. Interesting that the neighbors said he had a bad temper and was difficult to deal with, while at the same time he was a loving puppy owner.

1 Like

sarcasm-meter

1 Like

Finally beat me to it. Your caffeine must be kicking in as mine is wearing off.

Tommy must be in critical need god help him.

Just checking the pulse of the collective mood and wondering if there was more news on the case.

Must be the first English teacher murder , lots of deaths from traffic but murder must be a first

I think even the coolest of people have had days when they wanted to slash some jagoff’s tires, especially if you’ve ever driven a car in Taiwan.

IDK. Can anyone remember a murder here of an ET? Quite a few suicides and misadventures.

TBH I think we should change the title. Bit too Apple Daily for my taste.

I know you’re looking at me.
I was completely cleared, 100% exonerated.
There was nothing that would hold up in a court of law.
So knock it off.