Canadian Politics/News

At least he wasn’t cosplaying this time. It would be worse if he was dressed up like her, or one of the dogs, or a Beefeater

1 Like

Let’s be honest. Its sad an old lady died, but not really. she had a very privileged life, and quite a long timeline as well. The love for the queen in canada tends to be the dieing off generation. I, for one, am simply more interested in how my coin collection might change. The whole waste of resources tied to the royal family is already a bit much (talking more of parades, parliament etc)

There are far more tragic deaths than hers (like what’s happening throughout the world with wars and oppression). Justin is already a massive failure. so, like, fuckem both and move on seems an easier way forward for us youngins not directly connected to fighting in WW2. Justin will be gone next election. Even us canadians arent that naive :slight_smile:

As a more or less liberal, I sure hope canada can stop the crazy and start being liberal sometime soon.

1 Like

I’m not so sure PP has lots of time to fuck it up. I don’t see Jagmeet pulling in front. JT might squeak through a minority with NDP support just to keep PP out of power. Early days yet

Anyways, I’m not scandalzied by it. Just, what a tool, that’s all. And yet, as i said, if he’d dressed yp it would have been worse!

1 Like

One of those times that all sides come together and agree Lil’ Justin is a joke. I mean, even Bieber comes in second compared to this clown :frowning:

1 Like

I, too, will pretend to be shocked, shocked, I tell you, at this disrespect for our beloved Lizzie.
Should have been the most popular funeral song in the UK

This doesn’t happen every day.

Guy

1 Like

Let’s hope it doesn’t break down. :laughing:

1 Like

US ships there to tow them if needed. :upside_down_face:

Guy

2 Likes

I think they keep a couple emergency moose to pull the big canoes eh. Strong swimmers those moose, good pull

Or a pack of beavers.

2 Likes

they’ll use castoreum to fight the Chicoms

A post was split to a new topic: You are invited to join a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner

I’m sure everyone else has been following these hearings

The last round of reporting demonstrated that law enforcement was totally confused about what to do

Now, it seems the protest was a mess as well

The parade of not surprising will probably find next that the locals hated it, the city government was at a loss, and the provincial didnt want to get involved

Note the reasonable protest leader here admits he was a racist when he organized and began the convoy. Also, the WEF conspiracy crackpots threateneing to kill Freeland. Peaceful and reasonable protest? Maybe some of it. A serious social movement? My opinion is the same as it was back then

1 Like

Aww. Poor Trudsy. He only wants his style of tyranny imposed upon the Canadian people:

2013, question to Trudy: “Which nation, besides Canada, which nation’s administration do you most admire, and why?”

The future prime minister’s odd answer: “You know, there’s a level of admiration I actually have for China ….”

Q: “China? Why China?”

Turdeau: “Because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime…"

Turn to 2022:

It’s all coming back to bite him in the ass:

No doubt he’s again counting on his uncle, Anal Schwab, to bail him out of this one.

Also the lack of a serious challenger. Jagmeet would rather support the Liberals and PP’s flirtations with nutbag conspiracy theorists isn’t going to help him with the majority of voters. As ineffectual as Trudeau has been, the biggest threat to his next reelection is that he’s been in power too long and the voters will be ready for a change… in a few years when it is election time again. In the meantime, he doesn’t need bailing out of anything.

He doesnt, canada does though! sadly there seems little in the way of awesome alternatives.

I haven’t voted for NDP for ages, but in a year or 2 will see where they sit and start considering them. Torry and liberal are just too cringy to consider in my opinion.

1 Like

You misunderstood my point.

WEF man bad?

Ha ha. So fun fun.

Also a true statement (sans question mark).

Trudy’s whole life is a Klaus bailout, one way or another.

Imagine how confused non canadians must be with the different names one gives a single man. To be honest, I was thinking for a minute who this Trudy lady is you speak of. now I get it haha. This is why I like using standard insults like “douche bag” or something so people understand that is connected to the name.

But agreed. Trudy is truly a D bag!