Canadian Politics/News

Do you have a quote from any other 5 eyes partner that says they think the evidence is credible India assassinated a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil?

Or are we all going on Justin Trudeaus take on things and he isnt sharing the evidence with everyone else?

1 Like

I dont know why you are quoting that.

You just claimed other 5 eyes partners were backing up Justin Trudeaus claims, I havent seen that.

Do you think these are the same person?
:joy:
UHOFI7M-_400x400

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You made a claim , I was asking politely for link to back up your claim.

Why are you posting pictures of Trudeau in blackface?

No, I’ve already shared a link (twice now) reporting on a statement from someone who is not Justin Trudeau

1 Like

Whatever. :roll_eyes:

Of course they won’t hold a press conference about that.

Ian Bremmer, in one of the videos linked above, stated it clearly though. And he does not make things up.

Guy

I have, and I have told you where to find my source. :slightly_smiling_face:

And as @TT has subtly pointed out, a leader of the opposition (the leader of the NDP) has apparently seen the intelligence too, and has corroborated the allegations of Indian state involvement in this killing: with Indian officials discussing the killing BEFORE and AFTER it occurred.

It’s totally cool and normal to discussing a killing BEFORE it happens when you you have no involvement, right?

Guy

That someone who is not Justin Trudeau is Jagmeet Singh, the leader of another political party. I can understand that you might think this is still just coming from JT, since there is a resemblance with that blackface photo which is regularly posted on the flob.

1 Like

What?

Jagmeet Singh is not Justin Trudeau.

Thats also Canadian.

You claimed other 5 eyes NATIONS agreed with Trudeaus take.

Where are they saying so.

Australia, UK, NZ and USA not other Canadian politicians.

@Mick there are multiple sources corroborating the involvement of Indian officials in the killing of that man in British Columbia in June.

The Indian government, meanwhile, simply denies everything. Since they are paying no political cost for this denial I doubt it will change.

Guy

I said they provided the evidence, which apparently they felt was credible enough to pass on.

They haven’t been very public about the whole thing, but that was part of my point about the defense budget

And went further to suggest JT was on a 2 day cocaine binge at the G20 meeting

Of course they won’t! India is part of the quad and a key player in trying to counter the PRC.

That’s exactly why this is a geopolitical mess, despite Chewie’s breezy remarks to the contrary.

Guy

Thats the claim, other 5 eyes nations agree with Trudeaus take, I have yet to see it which is why I am asking.

Im not getting into the actual validity of the claim which we only know what has been leaked.

1 Like

The contortions of your position are not easy for me to understand. :person_shrugging:

Guy

Yes, I don’t find this difficult to understand. In the grand scheme this isn’t worth pushing India on. And Trudeau doesn’t have a lot of options here. My post above about the defense budget was merely to suggest that a symbolic drop in the defense budget could serve to remind partners who has been a reliable partner. It also makes some domestic policial sense given the economy.

Much easier to just blame it on Turdeau’s cocaine problems and move on, I guess

1 Like