Candid: Do guys in Taiwan not like girls who are a little fat?

This advice is so damn important that I’m just going to repeat it here.

Even when you want attention or affection from others, you have to look out for yourself first. Don’t get mixed up with anyone who doesn’t treat you with respect.

5 Likes

Probably yes, but join an online dating service such as Tinder where (maybe for a fee) you can set your location to Taiwan even while not being in Taiwan and try it out

:frowning:

She should wait till she is 18 to use the app.

1 Like

Hanging out on Tinder as a representation of real life is… probably not a healthy way forward.

3 Likes

I like it. Way better than cold approaching people in the street.

Especially as a few people here have complained about being unable to meet people in public.

1 Like

Sure. But probably not the best for a somewhat insecure 18 year old.

Gurl you need to have some PRIDE and don’t concern yourself with how boys think about your body. Believe me very few of them have a good enough dick to pass judgment.

6 Likes

I do not think that American political correctness and body positivity have really significantly made their way into Taiwan and I think the question concerns dating locals and not foreigners. Since on average women tend to have it easier to find a date than men, this will probably not prove an insurmountable hurdle, but it most likely will noticeably reduce the pool of applicants. If what is left fulfills the expectations or not, I have no idea

Why?

1 Like

This. If a boy doesn’t like you based solely on your outer appearance, he’s not worth your time.

Also I’m 6’00 tall and still too short for my weight and still landed a wonderful SO. We got to know each other when I was giving up on finding the special someone. So don’t fret. You’ll most likely find a partner.
To slightly misquote Jurassic Park: Love uh… finds a way.

2 Likes

63!!!

Too heavy for my height?

Exactly.

Nope, sorry @dan2006 said it best :grin:

1 Like

OK, Queen sang it best.

3 Likes

Nice save, gonna go watch that vid now (milker recommendations = happy days)

1 Like

Hint: crank up the volume.

Don’t forget Sir Mix A Lot!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m on a volume curfew and don’t have earphones.

So no Ziggy stardust and or spiders from mars