China sentences Canadian to death

Nah, they just never lose.

Rough place to try to invade. The terrain is not easy even with modern transportation. I’m guessing a dominant navl military wearing those British uniforms didn’t really want to be there.

Some of the Russian Solders in Afghanistan just gave up and settled down. Saw a documentary about it, was really fascinating

Doesn’t stop countries trying. People just never learn.

It was their Vietnam. 30,000 troops lost - almost a quarter to friendly fire or suicide. Million+ Afghans killed.

1 Like

Yea I remember it being all over the news for a long period of time when I was a kid, and it being a long drawn out disaster

But sometimes great suffering produces great art.

3 Likes

15 years is fair. That is a lot of Meth. A nasty drug which wreaks havoc on families.

THIS

1 Like

Most of the raws are made in real factories that make legit stuff. They turn a blind eye to their side business as long the drugs flow out of the country from what I heard.

My Give a Fluck meter barely registers here.
Human scum getting what he deserves? Good for China.
Notwithstanding their obvious political motives

2 Likes

If they gave a rats ass they would have cracked down on drug manufacturers. They’re pumping out more synthetics than anyone else, probably combined. When Russia cracked down on steroids after some scandal Chinas factories took over. Ask any trainer and doctor who gets their athletes steroids and HGH where the raws are from. China. All the anti doping agencies have called China out on this but they won’t touch these factories as long as they flow out of China.

We aren’t talking about small operations. These are real state of the art legit drug manufacturers that makes generics you and I have probably taken. That’s why they won’t touch them.

I’m pretty lax on drug laws. What people do with their body is their business. But they are producing some bad shit that targets people that fucks them up.

They are hypocrites for sure. My point is they picked the worst possible guy to try to make political optics of, most people won’t care that a repeat drug dealer gets executed.

What’s that old saying , play stupid games win stupid prizes . He won all right.

1 Like

On a appeal lol. He could have walked away in 15 years and have a crazy story. Now he’s going to get his organs harvested and shit. I guess someone will live another 15 years on his hear and liver or something. Sucks to be a Canadian. Day one of me going to China to study, baido “where is the American embassy?”

1 Like

I had zero interest in visiting China before.
Now I think it’s insane for Canadians to voluntarily go there with all this going on.

I like Hong Kong but the CCP can even reach in there now too so I wont be going there again either.

1 Like

Interesting. Are you really saying you can go on Alibaba and order 50kg of nandrolone, no questions asked? Sounds to me this guy picked the wrong drug to deal in.

Yup. You can see it now. And quick google search will turn it up. They produce something like 90%+ of the world steroid raws.

Unbelievable. I assumed it had been much harder to get that sort of thing since the Russians stopped exporting it. Apparently not.

I’m not condoning anything illegal here, but frankly if one believes that one has a career in the drug trade, it would make more sense to trade in stuff that carries a lower risk than the death penalty.

In the past on Canadian bodybuilding forums guys could literally order this stuff through the mail. Now, with the Fentanyl scares customs literally check every piece of mail from China manually. That’s why so many Canadians are complaining of 3 month wait periods to get packages from China

Synthetic drugs have made it harder. But the turn around is so ridiculously high. Especially if the customs is strict. Stricter the customs, more incentive to sell it. Think about this you can buy 1 gram of testosterone for 1USD not even bulk. Sell that gram in finished product for 15-40$

You can seize 9/10 packages and still make money lol. All at 99% purity.

The holy grail is HGH. The stuff is a miracle for athletes and actually just for aging people. But it’s so hard to get with such a high demand. Only a hand full of labs outside of real pharmaceutical companies can synthesize quality real HGH. Almost all of them are in China. Unless you’re a world class athlete or extremely rich, you’re not getting that pharmaceutical grade stuff for 5x the price.

But that same ease of getting steroid raws is also the same ease as getting those real nasty synthetic drugs that just mess people up though.