China Uncensored's Alleged FLG links and other Falun Gong Media

That’s not true. NDTV isn’t flg media, it’s literally run by the cult , it’s a propaganda piece for an actual cult that does all the culty things like brainwashing followers and pilfering their savings. They are one of the main Backers of QAnon in the US, and Revere Trump as a God.

China Uncensored , as of their Wikipedia is produced by ndtv and are shown on FLG network.

If the BBC was a cult propaganda network then there would be some kind of equivalence

No, please go ahead. Nothing else to say

But NTDTV doesn’t run China Uncensored. It distributes it on its network.

Wikipedia says that. Yes. The wikipedia article for China Uncensored is also very…lacklustre.

The main source saying that is RSF, but we don’t even know where RSF got that info from. It’s not sourced on their page.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1044121 about their relationship to Qanon

Another article saying that its produced by new tang https://hongkongfp.com/2017/04/08/satirical-news-show-china-uncensored-censored-apple-hong-kong-taiwan/

Well… There seems to be disagreement between them. They say no and have showed off the little space they work in. But we’re just gonna go around in circles at this point.

I would think a multi million dollar organisation/religion would afford them more resources.

About the Epoch Times’s relation to Qanon. Not China Uncensored.

Makes no mention of China Uncensored.

Now hold on, i gotta wikipedia who Qanon is.

Right , everything online points that they are, but if in a private conversation they say they are not, I have nothing to say.

If I wanted to be taken seriously, I would not want to be affiliated at all with a cult and media that spent 1.5 million pushing a conspiracy that Donald Trump was secretly saving America from a cabal of globalist paedophiles.

Flg and flg media support Qanon. China uncensored is affiliated with flg

This I have no dispute with. I don’t read confirmed FLG media anyways. Declassified is hard to watch.

Affiliations does not mean production. Links can be had anywhere.

BBC is a public broadcaster, paid by the government of the UK. Are they affiliated with the government? Sure! Are they run by the government? No.

Is China Uncensored run/produced by FLG? I don’t think so.

Does NTD distribute their show on their networks? Yes

Is that affiliation? Probably.

They’ve made videos about this as well.

1 Like

NBC’s relationship to China?
https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjbxw/t1775016.shtml

Don’t forget about the absolute multitude of newspapers taking CCP money for space to place in China Watch. State sponsored propaganda disguised as news in your freedom-of-the-press newspaper.

Sure. Do you want other sources?

Right , wtf has that got to do with a cult. I listen to a host of China podcasts and YouTube that dissect the Chinese government, all are more reputable than bleedin Falungong media. Can give you some recommendation

How do u feel about this ?

Nah, I watch many of the stories from NTD, Epochtimes, Joshua Philip, China Uncensored, America Uncensored and such. I’m not so wet behind the ears that I don’t know they take great pleasure in airing their version of China’s foibles. A shred of truth is better than utter bullshit put out by news sources with an agenda whose ulterior motive is access to the Chinese market.

2 Likes

Yes , that’s why I said it’s 60-70% bullshit. There is some truth in there, but literally one of the worst sources on China.

I will say FLG are really good at spreading fake News in China, which I think is their motivation a lot of the time. During COVID, they were the ones responsible for a lot of the fake stories and videos that were causing mass panic in China.

Best English China analysis is still Sinoinsider

I’ve watched many of their ‘American Thought Leaders’ interviews with people who aren’t getting mainstream attention. Many of the topics discussed have proven to be closer to the realities faced after 9 months of Wuhan originated Virus and the urban mayhem in the U.S. .

1 Like

I just want to know how Falun Dafa is at literally every possible tourist location in Taiwan (even places that tourists hardly go to). I’ve encountered them literally near a hundred times all over the island. More pervasive than those mormon missionaries, I must say.

1 Like

Do you follow sinoinsider?

If you speak Chinese, can give you much better sources than these cultist fantasy.