CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

Ah the race issue again !
Would you be dividing the white race up into Celtic, Anglo Saxon, Nordic, Slavic etc or just into some degrees of white, from sickly white to olive skinned white etc? Then we have Jewish , do they count as a separate race, and then Chinese of course.

Nope you missed the point but as English is your second language that’s ok. I didn’t say their location was in the middle of it all , it was rather a reference that they were mixing heavily with many others in that pursuit who were trying to reach the same goal ; machines that can achieve flight. It was an intense competition between many skilled individuals. (Think before you write !)

The fact that people thought you’re trolling because what you’re saying is so ridiculous should be telling lol. No one believed you could actually believe the things you’re saying.

Is that all you have ? pathetic

It isn’t my 2nd language, the fact that’s it’s your first is embarrassing right now lol.

You’re basically saying what’s you’re against. They were individuals who were competent, it had nothing to do with their race or geographical region. The fact they’re keeping Asians out for being too good is racist.

You’re saying the Wright brothers were keeping Asians out lol

Nice straw man.

But tell us again your system of privilege lol. You still haven’t answer a fundamental issue on how this even would work. Come on, this will be good.

OK, since you admitted that race and diversity aren’t linked, then you’ll also agree that there’s no need for race based affirmative action when it comes to education and employment in the sciences.

2 Likes

You’re the privileged one you tell us. It’s not my fault a poor African American kept you out of Harvard. And if you feel you are so much better then why are you trying so hard to study in Western universities. You could try Beijing ? Then you can stick with your people seeing as you hate diversity so much. Is this the reason you resent black people so much. Move on and try for another school.

This is called racism. You’re a straight racist. Time for someone to say it.

you took it out of context , that’s straight lying. However, that’s what I would expect so no surprises there. African Americans , Native Americans and White Americans are true Americans , you are NOT

This is a perfect example of what happens when you can’t formulate an coherent idea and gets called out. Ad hominems.

I went to Tsinghua…

Umm what…I’m mixed and engaged with an Italian woman lol

Wtf are you on mate?

You can’t even back your idea up. Nice try with the ad hominems.

Ok mate. Tell me how I’m not american. This keeps getting better.

Dude, He’s American. I know him and he has no reason to lie.

1 Like

you’re Chinese what would you know about black history. Yes whites I can accept despite their past crimes against humanity, but lots of rich privileged Asians should not be blocking out real Amerians both blacks and whites from AMERICAN universities

No he’s showing his true colors as a bigot. He’s saying I’m not a real American because of my race.

you’re a citizen

What would you know?

Come on now, why am I not a real american? What disqualifies me?

You just said you’re American now you’re saying I wouldn’t know if you’re an American citizen?