CNN Analyst Accuses David Webb of White Privilege. Webb is Black

proved. bye

Again, youā€™re not being fair, and Iā€™m surprised because you should be more than cable to see the racism in his posts yet you compare my sarcasms with his offensive generalizations and racist depictions of other people. The arguments were given YESTERDAY (Thursday) and the discussion was won because basically there was nobody at the steering on the other side.

RapeD, you idiot. You see? thatā€™s called past tense. And as anyone can see thatā€™s a sarcasm in response to other of your mental claims. So Iā€™m not threatening, which is something that implies intention of future actions, and itā€™s in response to something moronic you were saying.

1 Like

Yes, I disagree with a lot of his views. I still believe in keeping things civil though, and youā€™re definitely not helping. Not that heā€™s helping either. Everybody just needs to calm down and hit the sack.

1 Like

I thought we already established humor was not allowed in this thread.

Side noteā€¦

Dude legit sounds like inverted-hitler.

2 Likes

Heā€™s being doing racist claims for more than a day, while calling the rest of humanity racist. Itā€™s reached a point that he actually should be banned, so a bit of mockery is not out of place TBH.

But having learned that now you disregard my jokes, I just fade out. Iā€™ll be less edgy and you all can keep being overly understanding with a racist, just because his black.

@brasd, I have had strong discussions with the police in my country for they were asking for ID cards to non whites in my country, which is against the Human Rights. Yes, Iā€™ve seen policemen stopping black dudes and I went to defend them (not for being black, but for being subject of racism). Now I hope you understand that I have the right to call you a fucking racist who could go and fuck himself.

My last intervention here.

oh the "I got a black friend " line to make out you are not racist. You make threats about raping other peoples mothers , you should be in jail

Poor Marco seemed so enthusiastic about this one. .

Well done, son. Well done.

1 Like

Right, so you are just a troll. Iā€™ve showed you how past and future tenses work but you keep on the threatening thing. You are a troll thatā€™s it, and you should be banned for racism.

cc @tempogain

And no, this time Iā€™m not joking at all.

@mad_masala, perhaps indulge readers with facts about Moor-ish DNA in some Spanish people and the enslavement of white people by the Moors, up to 1 million by 1780.

All races have been enslaved, back to the days of the Roman empire and before that. Look at St. Patrickā€™s early life as a slave.

Affirmitive action is not racism saying you will rape peoples or posts about white supremacy should be prosecuted. you can go to jail for that but I honestly wouldnā€™t wish that on you. Yeah youā€™d love them to ban a black guy for defending affirmitive action based on race though wouldnā€™t you.

Uhhhhā€¦ Then wouldnā€™t you also be prosecuted if this were the case?

Nicely used race card lol

Nothing mad masala did would be prosecuted in the country we are discussing and he also isnā€™t threatening rape. Neither of them I find that particularly funny but you canā€™t go to jail for bad humor lol.

Iā€™ve never seen someone defend something so hard without being actually able to defend any aspects of it. What a joke of a conversation with some ugly colors of racism used to justify it.

IMG_20190119_102815

IMG_20190119_102937

1 Like

But honestly, canā€™t we just agree that these issues beingā€¦ā€œdebatedā€ are ones that have no clear and easy answers? We can talk about what constitutes fair treatment till the cows come home. (pun intended) And we as a society, together, have certainly made some ill-informed decisions when it comes to treating others fairly, decently and with respect and we still do, up to this day.

In many ways, we are not going to solve these issues of unfair treatment and head starts in life without making some sacrifices and changes in our behaviour. Each and every policy decision is going to make somebody upset and personal attacks upon the characters of others are not going to forward the cause.

We want to judge on merits and ask for the best of everyone, yet we also live in a society where people do indeed get the short end of the stick by no fault of anyone living today. Unfortunately, the hard truth is, someone or somethingā€™s gotta give. The facts are, income, location, upbringing, quality of schooling and internal factors contribute to, but donā€™t necessarily determine someoneā€™s success in life. All of these need to be tackled and we donā€™t have the answers. All we can do is try.

By now, most of you know that I run a small business here in Taiwan. I hope that upon my success, that I can bring success to others too. Of course, I will eventually be hiring my own employees to do work too. Obviously I want people who can help make money for the company too. (Iā€™m not searching for those replies to quote) but Iā€™m also cool with pickin someone to help them out. I dont know if thatā€™s ā€œaffirmative actionā€ or whatnot. But I can say this.

You can have the best workers around, but if you donā€™t have customers, you still arenā€™t makin money.

Dead people, incapacitated people and poor people make terrible customers. Letā€™s try to make things better for everyone and everyone will benefit.

Iā€™m still here

I was hopin for more of aā€¦not-shitshow. Please dont come to me and say ā€œhe started itā€

1 Like

This thread is amusing to the max.

First time Iā€™ve seen Asians being accused of privilege with do much intensity.

now that Asians are commonplace in Tv shows, as newscasters, in commercials, etc. itā€™ll only get worse bwahahaha. :smiling_imp:

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that ā€œsome white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is ā€œahistorical and dangerously naive.ā€

UGA philosophy TA Irami Osei-Frimpong made the comment during a conversation on the Overheard at UGA Facebook [page]. The comment has since been deleted. Osei-Frimpong claimed in May 2017 that Facebook suspended him for quoting from an [article] which detailed how Texas A&M professor Tommy Curry had said ā€œin order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.ā€

coolā€¦race warsā€¦joining the retro train
college life nowadays must be so excitingā€¦learning about how others should dieā€¦exciting stuff indeed
do students get extra credit for snuffing out a whitie, extra bonus if itā€™s a redneck southerner?

And people wonder why affirmative action gets a bad rep. One reason among many is the naked racism and xenophobia expressed by academics and tolerated by the ivory towers of social-science.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190119-142724_Chrome