Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Don’t think so.

The missus is telling me that she’s hearing about many families sending their kids down south to their grandparents as they are unsure about getting time off work for home schooling, what could go wrong?

10 Likes

They really need to shut the damn HSR down. No one should be traveling right now.

6 Likes

I thought the schools were staying open to provide daycare for parents in this situation?

Do parents really need daycare if they’re at work? Doesn’t the boss change their diapers?

2 Likes

It’s really opposite of last year. Foreigners right now are more anxious and careful than locals

2 Likes

Has any foreigner managed to complete the Taipei Pass app registration? It doesn’t recognize my APRC.

3 Likes

Don’t give up the day job.

I just realized that staying home during Covid is what retirement without mobility will be like. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Not much choice, mate. The day job seems to have given me up.

3 Likes

:rage:

3 Likes

Unless it is urgent everybody is better off not to go to routine appointments at the moment (which of course might not apply to your mother in law, I am just saying in general). Presumably this will be over in a few weeks or at least much more under control and hospitals are the places where there is an increased risk of infection. They should therefore be better avoided if possible

2 Likes

I just started a topic about the Taipei Pass app

2 Likes

“The woman’s six-grader child …”
Jesus wept. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A nice graphic of today’s cases.

Source: https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202105180023?fbclid=IwAR2IzHdHHGYckyzmxX7_TZt1k91jJ8GRUSpQgxe2PEmUCDy_xv3jSqUKPKs

6 Likes

WTF is wrong with these people?

2 Likes

Total domestic passed total imported for the first time today. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Areas to move to … East!

2 Likes

Won’t help. Just a matter of time.

They started closing all the claw machine parlors!

4 Likes