Coronavirus Taiwan Open 2023

Continuing the discussion from Coronavirus Taiwan Open - July-December 2022

I appreciate that the CDC/immigration might not know the vaccination status and medical history for that imported case, but surely they’d be able to figure out their gender and age range? We’ve got Taiwan’s best scientific and medical minds working on this.

I suppose we have to consider the possibility that anyone with an ounce of common sense, self-respect, and integrity quietly resigned from the CECC long ago, leaving only … well, what we’ve got.

People with mortgages?

And bank accounts in the British Virgin Islands, perchance.

You’ve got to admire the grift, at least. I don’t think I’d have been able to keep a straight face while presenting much of the data and policies they’ve presented over at least the past year.

1 Like

Cherish them! Love them! Display them proudly in your trophy case!

I bet they don’t either

2 Likes

He should bloody put it back on again. Who was it mentioned a while back about ugly people giving them a shock when the mask came off?

Seriously, it’s a good thing. It’s a very useful subliminal message. Monkey see, monkey do and all that.

Incidentally … I seem to remember it was he who claimed a while back that unvaccinated oldsters would die at a rate of 21.75258% if they got COVID.

EDIT: my mistake, he claimed 25.5%.

3 Likes

The full nude lineup is right here, if anyone else is into that.

3 Likes

:howyoudoin:

There he is, the most coveted single in Taiwan in his full glory. :kissing_heart:

Errr…I think we might have different tastes. I won’t stand in your way. :grimacing:

2 Likes

They look so strange without their masks!

Special for @Icon

3 Likes

Maybe you should add spoiler tags this close to bedtime? You’re risking giving nightmares to any Taiwanese kids/adults who haven’t seen faces for the last couple of years. You’re risking giving me nightmares too.

2 Likes

You can see how healthy they are just by looking at them. The chiseled faces, the glowing skin. I’m sure their advice is excellent, and their knowledge boundless.

4 Likes

So it looks like they made a point of taking them off today. Maybe they have realised that three years of mask wearing is a hard habit to stop.

2 Likes

Unlike certain Canadian politicos, it appears they were not flying off on clandestine vacations to the Caribbean.

Guy

They should have done then. It might have done them some good and encouraged them to stop the facade earlier. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What Andrew said. All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy. They could at least get themselves out in the sunshine and down to the gym once in a while if they want to give the country health advice.

2 Likes

He’s gained some weight. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes