Coronavirus - Taiwan Open August 2021

They didn’t want to go into government quarantine , kept quiet about any symptoms back in June/July.

Just a guess.

1 Like

I like the openess, but I think the daily reported case numbers are doing more harm than good. Just creating confusion and fear

I like them

Me too.

Why even include them in the count then? The virus has been and gone. I reckon they don’t want zeroes because too many zeroes and we have to go to Level one and the masks come off. I expect to see some more shenanigans along these lines.

2 Likes

Do you mean “airways”? I don’t think RNA lasts very long at all in the bloodstream, does it?

Airways then…Bodily fluids.
Some could carry a low level persistent infection for months . But I suspect almost all are just remnant RNA/DNA hanging around.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jmv.25940

The Sanxia cases are seemingly very closeby.

Yoda had something to say about this…

Fuuuuuck!

Medical procedure guy just HAD to come to Baishawan last Sunday!

Someone please press “F”.

I guess you will soon test out the theory that no mask on the beach is fine (or not). :neutral_face:

Guy

1 Like

Can’t believe in August of 2021 you’d still freak out about this.

Remember the candy apple guy in Keelung?

Classic COVID moment. :laughing:

3 Likes

It was an Oregon woman off the cruise ship at Keelung.

Rebecca Frasure and her husband Kent.

3 Likes

I just talked to the officials at the North Coast Administration.

The beach is still open, for now. But they won’t be renting out any of the white sun shade tents today.

And in accordance with Covid theater, will be spraying disinfectant around the beach. Insanity.

I’ll try to some pictures of any moon suit idiots spraying the beach areas!

So stupid.

11 Likes

Please do! How moronic is that?!

Those people need the EPA called on their ass.

5 Likes

Yeah, that could be fun! I presume there are at least some regulations about spraying mystery chemicals around the beach.

2 Likes

You guys are nuts if you think the EPA has more authority than the disease prevention guys here.

It’d be like the Labor Bureau somehow having more clout than the Ministry of Economic Affairs. That fantasy world might exist somewhere, but not in Taiwan.

Guy

1 Like

They should send them a notice though. That’s their job.

3 Likes

No one said that, did they?

I just think it’d be fun for Malcolm to complain to them about the stupidity of it all, i.e., trying to bleach the beach.

3 Likes