Coronavirus - Taiwan Open August 2021

He should go out with his Camera and make sure they see him taking photos of the deed, that will get some action.

1 Like

I’m becoming increasingly frustrated with this farce.

7 Likes

Wack

14 Likes

Hey at least (based on @MalcolmReynolds 's photos) they are not spraying the sand—or the ocean.

Guy

1 Like

Maybe they can get the fish out of the ocean and spray them?
Or the stray dogs nearby?
They’re following the science. :frowning:

5 Likes

And someone else is also taking photos, maybe for similar reasons.

2 Likes

The keyword here is “YET”!

Lol

1 Like

All I can see is the beautiful ocean. And Dazzler’s. So hungry now.

2 Likes

Daz isn’t open on Mondays.

2 Likes

Fucking retarded is what that is. I’m embarrassed.

8 Likes

It continues to be weird to me how much has apparently been done right, yet there are also such idiotic policies in place.

I’m not being conspiracy minded or sarcastic or anything. It’s just weird.

10 Likes

Yes, exactly my thoughts. And it’s frustrating because when you criticize certain policies the retort is always, but the overall policies have been successful.

The mask mandate has won us this great victory so it is unpatriotic to question any part of the mask mandate.

I believe it very much to be the case that if the government decided masks are to be worn in the home the majority of the population would go along with it without a word of protest.

7 Likes

More like pretend to go along with it.

Great to see people on the beach again !
I was on the north coast snorkeling people were having a blast…Including me.

4 Likes

Can I ask where? The bay at Long Dong seems like a decent place and safe (where I learned to scuba dive but never snorkeled there). But I wonder if I’m missing out on some other gem.

So, the most recent Covid case from Sanxia came to Baishawan on Sunday 8/22. We found out about it yesterday…so today…they spray down the beach due to him visiting 8 days ago! Crazy, stupid, Covid theater! Do they really believe that if he brought Covid to the beach on Sunday 8/22 that it would still be lingering at the beach 8 days later! Insane!

They’ve already closed down the sun tent rentals for at least today. We’ll be extremely lucky if they don’t close down the beach entirely! Fucking Covid theater!

And, the beach was frickin’ packed this Saturday and Sunday with hardly any social distancing and/or mask wearing in sight. So, there’s that.

Live Cam

9 Likes

Behind there…Area called dragon cave. There are other spots I’m figuring out.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure nobody at the top believes that. The simplest explanation is that somebody’s brother-in-law is the sales manager at a bleach company.

11 Likes

Please do. That’s one for the books!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That blazing sun is not enough to kill ‘the virus’. They should run for international cinema academy awards.

1 Like