Coronavirus - Taiwan Open July 2021

I doubt it, the blood clots caused by VITT are usually in the neck and brain, it’s very distinct from DVT, which is caused by inaction. Plus VITT can occur anywhere from 4-28 days after vaccination so they can’t all be caused by inaction after vaccination.

7 Likes

There could be, but the numbers would be so small. I don’t see how any conclusions could be drawn.

Well, for the most part I meant the large period of inaction before the injection due to lockdowns/restrictions. In any case, I stand corrected. I didn’t realize these particular cases of blood clots were so distinct.

1 Like

It is a number reported maybe by doctors.

Principles of information maintenance for notification, response and follow-up care of serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination

Consequences of adverse events:
A. Death: Check this option only if you suspect or cannot rule out the connection between the death of the reported case and vaccination. Do not check this item in the following situations: (1) When the case died after vaccination, but you do not suspect the connection between vaccination and death. (2) The fetus undergoes artificial abortion or spontaneous abortion due to congenital abnormalities.

Death report rates (cases / 100k shots) are
20s 0.0
30s 0.2
40s 1.9
50s 2.2
60s 4.1
70s 8.2
>80 48.2

exactly. Daily or weekly reported numbers of deaths don’t mean much if not anything.

and

I’m not sure the over the same week part, but it seems they compare the reported death numbers with expected death numbers from all-cause mortality rates from their data between 2016–2019 broken down by age and gender.

It’s only been 60 days…

Good point

Maybe someone here is more able to do the statistical side of things than me, but if there’s no relationship to the vaccines, shouldn’t there be a relatively even spread of deaths across days from vaccination? That is, the chance of dying is pretty much similar any day, and not all clustered in the first 5-7 days? Or, did they just jab all these people a couple of days before they were destined to die anyway?

Does anyone know what’s happening in Chiayi? Or can anyone share links to reputable sources concerning what’s happening in Chiayi?

1 Like

Thanks, your data gathering capabilities are amazing.

So, the doctors are suspecting there may be a link, presumably because they’re dying so shortly afterward being one of the factors, and the offical bodies are saying later, they’ve investigated it, and there is no link: vaccines are safe and effective. That makes sense.

Chiayi County will upgrade its anti-epidemic control measures from now to August 6, and open 5 expanded screening stations. Among them, the Floating Taiyang Pavilion will run from July 31 to August 6 for a week. If there is any contact history, people can go to Screening, the Health Bureau continues to investigate

Chiayi County received a notification of confirmed cases on the 29th. The entire case was infected with 7 people in the workplace and 2 people in the extended family. The employees of a factory in Shui Township were diagnosed with medical treatment due to illness. 17 people across the company were quickly screened and 7 were positive, and then subjected to PCR After the test was positive, the diagnosis was confirmed. In the early morning of the 29th, the Health Bureau arranged 7 people to be hospitalized, and 43 people in close contact with Kuang listed for quarantine screening, and an additional 2 people were diagnosed with family infections.

The Health Bureau stated that another employee of the factory was also found to have an antibody response (no case number was obtained), indicating that he had been infected with the disease. With the addition of a confirmed case in Chiayi City yesterday, a total of 11 people have been infected in the entire chain of transmission of the factory in Shuixiang. Epidemic; After the investigation by the Health Bureau, it was found that the employee had contact history with Taipei Wanhua before 7/18. The overall analysis concluded that the employee was the source of infection. In order to prevent the spread of the epidemic, 5 expanded screening stations were activated.

1 Like

There seems to be a debate about the difference between dying with vaccines and dying because of vaccines. A similar correlation vs causation debate has also been going on with the Covid death stats.

2 Likes

Tldr. Actually, tldhttr, too long didn’t have time to read lol. FYI.

Lucky you. I want to try that ghost sauce.
Hot Pot at 2 today. I’m pumped. :yum:

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you tando and lunlan for the info on Chiayi.

1 Like

Yes. If these are ‘background’ deaths then you would expect a flat line (haha). Or at least a line with some noise on it.

However as tando mentioned the data are not being collected either objectively or with any reliability. So the shape of the curve may (for example) reflect inconsistent followups or incorrect date-of-death being recorded.

The fact that doctors are being given leeway to not collect data if they think it’s irrelevant is … well, highly inappropriate. The information that is collected is almost certainly useless if there are any more “features” like this in the methodology.

1 Like

Has the attempt to remove embarrassing data started, or is it well under way?

Politicians don’t like to have their stupidity revealed.

My guess is that they’re deliberately sabotaging the data collection so that if anybody claims “well, it looks like the vaccines are actually killing people” they can say that it’s just the outcome of bias caused by the imposition of doctors’ opinions on the raw data. And you can’t really argue with that.

The other possibility is that the people running the trials don’t have any science qualifications.

Learning from the CCP.