Coronavirus Vaccine Discussion

No. Medical workers in Germany who were recently vaccinated are overwhelmingly female.
The reports of blood knots were slightly higher than in general population (including males).
They halted it to rule out side effect from vaccine. Now they continue vaccinations.

ah OK, I see what you mean.

Its a general problem with the internet to be honest.

From Norway:

The new normal - (leaky) vaccines for life:

Cult like mindset:

We have this for flu as well.

This is good.

2 Likes

NY just lowered the age for shots from 60 to 50. Free for all coming.

Another sad example of people working against self-interests, and it hurts everyone.

Dr. Anthony Fauci expressed surprise at recent polling that shows many Republicans and Trump voters have no plans on getting vaccinated, and he’s hoping the former president will do more to urge his followers to do so.

The government’s top infectious disease expert told Fox News on Sunday, “If [Trump] came out and said, ‘Go and get vaccinated. It’s really important for your health, the health of your family and the health of the country,’ it seems absolutely inevitable that the vast majority of people who are his close followers would listen to him.”

1 Like

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

NO credit for the Don
ever.

“He’s such a strongly popular person. I cannot imagine that if he comes out that they would not get vaccinated,” Fauci said on “Fox News Sunday.” “It would be very helpful to the effort for that to happen.”
But President Joe Biden on Monday said advice from other figures could hold more weight than Trump’s recommendation.
“I discussed it with my team and they say the thing that has more impact than anything Trump would say to the MAGA folks is what the local doctors, what the local preachers, what the local people in the community say,” Biden said at the White House

Yeah but we all know Trump does the thing where he says it once to cover himself later. He spent a lot more time pounding in that it wasn’t serious, that masks weren’t serious, etc, a lot more effort required on his side I think.

One amazing thing regarding approved vaccines so far.
There hasn’t been one example found of a person dying from covid who has taken these vaccines . All of them.

1 Like

at first i was wondering why the US did not have the Astra Zeneca vaccine and now i kinda think that one is risky.

am getting my vaccine in april. think its gonna be pfizer. dont know yet
kinda not sure i want it and kinda sure i want it, the vaccine.

Its OK Tommy mail it over to me if you don’t want it.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious. I swear British people are getting dumber by the day. I hope loss of IQ points isn’t one of the side effects or the country is headed down the plughole.

My favourite is “growing teeth” (six people)

1 Like

I refuse to believe anything about vaccines from the Daily Mail unless it’s supported by a tweet from Cake. Let’s get some robust science in here. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Tommy, the Daily Mail is a terrible source. If you want to find out why, google “Rupert Murdoch misinformation”.

How about considering this report from CBS, posted less than 12 hours ago? Have a look and see what you think.

Guy

1 Like

Well many people call it the DAILY FAIL