Coronavirus Vaccine Discussion

The last one from bhf you posted is the bearer of bad news. The spike protein itself starts the inflammation cascade in heart cells.

2 Likes

Fauci now: “You need 3 doses of vaccines to be fully protected.”

Fauci in Dec 2021: “You need at least 4 doses of vaccines to be fully protected.”

Fauci in 2022: “You need to get vaccines every 3 months for the rest of your life to be fully protected.”

6 Likes

You may need to move your timeline upwards a little, we’re already at “boosters needed every 4 months” :rofl:

Those boosters are also recommended in conjunction with the new daily pill that they’ve already applied an EUA for.

https://twitter.com/albertbourla/status/1433024869168558081?s=21

3 Likes

I’m just baffled by this endless talk of “the health service is overwhelmed”. WTF did they expect? It was inevitable. Even us uneducated pundits here called it correctly. Why were they not getting set up with streamlined, best-practice treatment centres for COVID to deal with the inevitable 
 uh, trickle? I mean, it’s not actually a flood. They have 1000 people currently in hospital. It’s just being very badly managed.

3 Likes

Yes. Things change, the virus mutated, upon new information/conditions we change our conclusions/strategies.

In other words, the sky is blue.

The original information applied to Original and Alpha variants.

Right now is a new variant that has changed significantly enough to hamper efficacy.

Oh 
 not that! Anything but a third booster shot! Oh the horror! The sheer horror!!

Do you think
 do you think your arm will survive
?

1 Like

Do you think it will do you any good?

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Interesting. Can you put a number on it? What’s your risk of something bad happening today vs. your risk of something bad happening after Shot 3?

There’s nothing “interesting” about it, and I’m too tired to play hypotheticals about viral loads versus antibody resistance with someone whose mind is impossible to change and is just seeking an answer he can play the contrarian to. Good night.

2 Likes

I wasn’t about to start an argument. I was curious what you believed your before/after risk was. It’s pretty easy to calculate. Since you either don’t know or don’t care, it seems to me that the thing that’s of primary importance here is the feeling of reassurance that you get from being jabbed.

1 Like

does this treatment of 3 vaccines and pills include a guide on how to stop being an unhealthy slob?

6 Likes

No
 unhealthy slobs are OK, don’t body shame

2 Likes

Oscar de la Hoya
Fully vaccinated but still hospitalized because of covid

1 Like

Sounds like just a coincidence that it happened to three young cyclists from the same club. Imagine the probability of that. There seem to be many new wonders happening recently.

5 Likes

I doubt this man will be invited onto MSM TV:

3 Likes

That poor guy. He still has to choose his words carefully and repeat the incantation “I’m not an anti-vaxer”.

3 Likes

It is so annoying that he has to say he isn’t an antivaxxer before he says his opinion because even the widower of a woman killed by the vaccine will get attacked.

Edit
we all picked up on that

5 Likes

People that just want to wait a year or two to see if there are any bad effects are also labeled as plague rats and people demand they lose their jobs and not be allowed out. All I have to say is wow, society has really devolved

6 Likes

So you want to see, if my wife and I drop dead or not?
It’s already 18 month since the first people got the vaccine.
Nothing to see there.
In case of a triage, a non vaccinated covid patient and a heart attack, who gets the bed?
Non vaccinated covid patient is occupying the bed, stroke patient is arriving, kick the covid patient out and take care of the stroke patient?
If my wife had an emergency and all the ICU units were occupied by antivaxer covid patients I’d probably take care of that myself.

BioNTech and Pfizer announce completion of dosing for first 

https://investors.biontech.de â€ș news-release-details â€ș bio

](https://investors.biontech.de/news-releases/news-release-details/biontech-and-pfizer-announce-completion-dosing-first-cohort)

29 Apr 2020 — (NYSE: PFE) have announced that the first cohort of BioNTech’s Phase 1/2 clinical trial has been dosed.