Costco Thread 2020

Nuts, nuts and more nuts. Oh and that strawberry cream sponge thingies.

Today seems like a good day to go to Costco.

I hope praline pecans are (back) on that list!

Yeah, I saw many a shopping cart there yesterday containing a spongecake topped with strawberries and whipped cream. One lady was happily ploughing through one next to me and my hotdog in the deli.

Are there a lot of people there? I’m planning on going to the one in Zhonghe, but after nearly getting trampled to death in the local marketplace in the morning, I’m starting to think maybe I’ll just get my groceries delivered.

Emptiest i ever saw Costco was in the morning time right when it opens.

Wonder if this is coming to Taiwan’s Costcos… :astonished:

3 Likes

I bet the real Jeff Epstein is in one of 'em somewheres. You know: oily, extra virgin, stuffed in a barrel.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is that for all around the island or does each store has a different schedule?

Pic was taken in the XiZhi store but it doesn’t mention that location specifically. I’m assuming island wide is the same, perhaps someone visiting another location can chime in.

1 Like

Question - Which flavor pizza has Costco stopped selling to make room the new Beijing chicken variety?

Someone brought me a slice over the weekend, it’s pretty good but I’m really hoping it replaced seafood (eww) rather than Hawaiian or combo (yum).

1 Like

BURN THE WITCH

2 Likes

The Hawaiian is gone, no more pineapple pizza :pleading_face:

Isn’t the Beijing flavor just a temporary one, for Chinese New Year season I suppose? It’s shown up and disappeared before.

1 Like

Those are the two I like too.

Nasty stuff…

I like KFC pot pies. Nice if they had them.

1 Like

I liked the salt pork pizza they had last year…

I’m going to just say what we all know but seem to be ignoring and that is that Costco pizzas are terrible. They’re cheap, though, and edible. And I guess not bad when you just want something that’s not Asian.

1 Like

Are you saying that you’ve eaten it?

2 Likes