😷 COVID - Canada | Canada Opens Tourism to Travellers - Vaccine Reqs. to End

Come and visit sunny Vancover!

1 Like

Just don’t expect to drive out.

Guy

1 Like

Of course! Why would people think that crossing the border would just require a simple passport check? Stupid people! Omnipotent Saviour Trudeau knows all!

After multiple complaints to MPs. They finally relax this stupid rule.

2 Likes

Why is Canada so bad at this stuff? :slightly_frowning_face:

Guy

1 Like

Because it seems that Canada and English countries only know how to punish. When they want people to do something the only thing they change is the punishments.

Nobody questions the design. The government’s design is always perfect, we’re too stupid to get it.

It’s never the stroad’s fault. They’re so safe, they have the widest lanes and straightest roads with no obstacles, Yet they wonder why people drive 70 on these stroads.

Let’s design the 400 series highways so safe they can be driven at 130 kmh and tell everyone to drive at 100 and tell them it’s their fault and speed kills and you’re a monster for driving at the design speed.

The border is open after two years. Millions of Canadians have not left the country in the last two years and have never heard of ArriveCAN. So they’re going to cross the border the only way they know how.

Even before this, people have been punished with fines and charges for making mistakes or unintentionally getting the wrong test or paperwork. Despite no criminal intent.

Yet, they don’t want to help people get it right. In Taiwan, even if you get it wrong, they help you get it right. Not in Canada.

1 Like

So sh&tty messaging in Canada is part of the problem. Plus sudden roll-out of apps and other platforms that are NOT universally accessible. At least provide a paper option!

Guy

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: There is nothing impossible to him who will try. — Alexander the Great

I think that means lack of effort. :cactus:

1 Like

I went to the MP today.

3 Likes

Watching canada from here for all these years is like watching a really bad sitcom on CTV.

We always root for hem, but like I turtle on its back they always manage the flip themselves into an even more pathetic position.

I just cant justify vaccine and travelling to Canada while the world is fucking EVERYTHING up so badly, even just basic data stats. Its a Bit beyond suspect by now.

Canada has made it slightly more of a pain in the ass to travel from other countries today. All travelers are to be tested and be in quarantine until a negative on the PCR test done at airports.

Once again, why does Canada suck so much at this? :slightly_frowning_face:

Guy

3 Likes

Once again @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Correction does much, but encouragement does more. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

1 Like

OK, let’s give this a try:

Come on, Justin! I know you can do better than this!

Guy

1 Like

And what makes you think it’s unintentional?

If it is simply incompetence, the explanation might lie in the fact that Canada has people like Christine Elliott, Dorothy Shephard, and Jean-Yves Duclos in positions of power. Elliot is a banker and lawyer with a history degree (as is the case with several other countries apparently “failing” in the “fight against COVID”). Duclos is an economist. It’s a safe bet that these characters know pretty much nothing about public health. Dorothy Shephard is a bit of an enigma. […]

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dorothy Shephard

Possible changes coming soon to Canada’s “open” borders. If you’re planning to travel there, watch out!

Guy

2 Likes