Credit Card Success Stories - Share Your Timeline & Application Details

Jesus. Okay, I’ll relax my cap for today and respond to this piece of bullshit. :roll:

You’re wrong TL. Obviously wrong. Why are you even writing this nonsense when you have no clue what you’re talking about? Don’t you have better things to do?

You’re Taiwanese, yeah? You don’t have an ARC, and you’re not a foreigner living here. I’m not sure how many times you need to be told this, but your limited experience doesn’t necessarily reflect everything that ever happens to everyone on the planet.

The names on our ARCs most definitely mean something, like when we get bank transfers rejected because the names aren’t an exact match, or when credit card application forms state clearly that our names should exactly match those on our IDs, or when we have problems simply buying stuff online because we don’t have Chinese names on our ARCs. There are probably more examples I can’t be bothered thinking about for now.

@izzy literally just said they had a problem with this exact issue, and you’re responding to say there wasn’t a problem because names don’t matter in Taiwan? Are you suggesting they’re lying? Can’t you give it a rest for like one hour?

Completely irrelevant to a thread about credit cards. Again, can’t you just give it a rest?

I like to believe you’re trying to be helpful and/or contribute something, but you’d get far fewer people complaining at you each day if you didn’t insist on posting something untrue in virtually every thread.

4 Likes