Do you hate your coworkers?

Jeez hope it’s not the driver. I’ll volunteer to be the crazy one.

1 Like

You’d have to be utterly stupid to go under a table in the event of those happening.

Looking back on all of the jobs that I’ve had, I’d say that there were at best one or two coworkers who I enjoyed working with. The others were people that I tolerated. I’ve worked with plenty of unpleasant people - people who have insulted me, gossipy types, people who have been nice to my face and then complained about me to the boss to try to get me fired, and I’ve had a couple of bullies who harrassed me on a daily basis.

More than anything, I’ve gotten to a point where I don’t care about coworkers. I don’t try to make friends with people at work and just focus on keeping the paychecks coming in. That’s what matters.

3 Likes

I agree.
Its cool if you can find a great crew to work with.
But always watch your back at work, doesn’t matter if in Taiwan or outside Taiwan. And in the end the job and income is what you are there for.

4 Likes

You do realize they’re taught to go under the table… Have you never had a drill or

2 Likes

Jimbo never had a table fort? That explains a lot. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Confirmed he is my Taiwanese coworker bitter about kids under the table.

3 Likes

Sick 'em, @jimipresley ! Get that syntax! :laughing: :whistle:

2 Likes

Oh, I had them. But I lived in an area sans earthquakes.

Could you repeat that, but in English this time?

1 Like

I would appreciate the use of a C word, or even F bomb. Come on, man. It’s morning in my here and I needs a jolt of jimbo!

Fucking cunt. But I love you, Jobo! :heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

Do new employer actually call old employers? These fuckwits basically just threatened me.

If you get a job at a different cram school, I’d say there is next to zero chance they will call the old one.

Threatened what?

1 Like

Ah it won’t let me send you a private PM?

Not sure why. I’ve no idea how to allow/disallow PMs. I’ve received some from others before.

I guess they are saying they will tell potential employers how bad you are?

1 Like

They basically threatened to not re-sign me. When I wasn’t phased they tried to basically say what you said.

I’m a little paranoid about posting things publicly lately

Also, idk why they think we don’t know they’re talking about us when they speak Chinese :roll_eyes:

Look for another job. With the looming threat of war, people aren’t arriving in their usual numbers.

6 Likes

My friend told me to just walk out today… If only I had APRC

2 Likes

Yeah that’s been on the horizon for decades.