Drug Bust at Spring Scream

What the fuck are you gabbling about? They’re police officers, carrying out their duties. That’s all. :loco:

[quote=“fought”]Hi,

OK. I have to admit that I know the group that got busted. But it wasn’t drugs. We only do canabis but in Spring Scream we didn’t do any drugs. There were 5 of us in total, but we were using different hotel rooms next to each other and I was sharing a room with my lady. I don’t know the foregners that got busted very well because Im from Tai Bei and the other two guys are from kaoh Shiung. We met at a party inTai Chung last year and kept in touch and just party etc.

After they got busted I went to the Police station in Ken Ding but the police said they are too busy and dont know anything. I mean, WTF? Two foregners get busted and they dont know nothing? Even the FAP dont say nothing after I call the number for foregners here.

So I’m just looking out for my pals, man, you know. Will they get deported or released or what. I don’t know WTF is going on.
There was one Canadian and one American who got busted so if you know anything then let me know. Thats why im so pissed at the situation because I don’t know whats going on or who is looking at me. I got nothing to hide man but the other two foregners were clean at spring scream.[/quote]

Rather depends on what reason they got busted for, or what might have been found in the rooms.

Suggest yuou speak to AIT and see if they have any more news.

Hanging around!?speak for yourself! I meant people who are being perky!

And to the upset one…if they were clean, there should be no worries. And Cannabis is a drug. And it’s free to check www.dictionary.com.

Why not??

[quote]Why there is noone interested about the foregners that were arested in Ken ding? They should have legal rights and representation and the press should now about it.
Also foregners should know that THERE OWN KIND are betraying them in Taiwan. Foregners should learn not to trust each other because you never know who you will be talking too.
Foregners should stick together in a foregn place. Not like this.[/quote]

:roflmao: he was having a laugh right?

Yeh but why cant the taiwan police do it. why are there foregners here acting like police. its just not right. Now I have to be on the look out all the time and be careful who I come in contact with. i dont want no dealings with undercover cops man, forget that :loco:

Yeh but why can’t the taiwan police do it. why are there foregners here acting like police. its just not right. Now I have to be on the look out all the time and be careful who I come in contact with. I don’t want no dealings with undercover cops man, forget that :loco:[/quote]

Then don’t get high with anyone. Ever seen the inside of a Turkish prison?

Why isn’t it right? There are Taiwanese cops working in America and Europe, just as there are US and European cops working here. Have been for years, as part of efforts to have international cooperation on such things as crackdowns on money-laundering, terrorism and yes, drug trafficking. It’s a damn good thing, too, IMO.

That would be wise. Its always best to avoid people who use drugs and lack the gumption to keep their habits private and discreet.

Anyway, your friends will contact you soon enough, I’m sure. After all, you said yourself they were clean, right?

Yeh but why can’t the taiwan police do it. why are there foregners here acting like police. its just not right. Now I have to be on the look out all the time and be careful who I come in contact with. I don’t want no dealings with undercover cops man, forget that :loco:[/quote]Then don’t get high with anyone. Ever seen the inside of a Turkish prison?[/quote][quote]
Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I’ve never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?
Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?[/quote]
heh heh heh…

It’s not just the foreign cops. You have to watch out for the foreign rats; yeah, I’m talking informers. The DEA recruit them from the ranks of washed up kindy teachers (you know the kind - stoner bums with the racoon eyes who have been fired for sniffing their whiteboard markers). So take care people.

You guys are all paranoid. Just use the eyedrops and keep your hands away from the Doritos.

Nah man, its not righ. Ive never seen a taiwanny cop back home so why should our cops working out here? This is taiwan. its not even a country and there is no procedure for wanted people to be kicked out.
Anyway why would they have a american cop and a british cop working together or a cop from australia?

R U saying I’m a user? Man, I dont do drugs.

Yeah man. They are the lowest of the low. Who the fuck would be a rat FFS? Squeal on your own kind. Man, thats low. Almas Jon you speak sense man. :notworthy:

really. How many are there do you thinK?

How do I contact the AIT? Will they know something? I described the foregner cops to the taiwan cops in ken Ding but they didnt understand. You must see them around in taiBei. The American always was in the Tavern by Shin Yi road. he has shaved hair and is about 5’10". He has a big nose and a goaty beard and always wears like a black leather jacket or like that. he’s really filled out and bulky. The brit/aussy was really tall with short brown or blond hair with growth on the face and quite thin with a big nose. I recognize him from Carnegies or some bar on Dun Hua road.
Someone hear must know or recognize these people.
The chinese cops were massive. i’m talking like marshall arts people with muscle. I wouldn’t want to mess with them but I cant describe them because they just look the same as everyone else in Taiwan.
i just want the information man thats all. Someone must know something.

I find it a bit strange that foreign police from wherever would be involved in a very minor drug bust. I

[quote]
We only do canabis but in Spring Scream we didn’t do any drugs.[/quote]

Short term memory loss?

Nah man, its not righ. [/quote]
What’s not right? International law enforcement efforts? Why not?

really. How many are there do you thinK?[/quote]
Jesus man, how long have you been here? There are hundreds of them. Hundreds. Go to Roxy or Vibe or the Source on any weekend night and you’ll see tons and tons of them.
TRUST NO-ONE! They’re ALL out to get you!

I know both those guys, I think. So what?

[quote]

Short term memory loss?[/quote]

You’re a dick!

HA!

Nah man, its not righ. I’ve never seen a taiwanny cop back home so why should our cops working out here? This is taiwan. its not even a country and there is no procedure for wanted people to be kicked out.
Anyway why would they have a American cop and a British cop working together or a cop from australia?

R U saying I’m a user? Man, I don’t do drugs.

Yeah man. They are the lowest of the low. Who the fuck would be a rat FFS? Squeal on your own kind. Man, thats low. Almas Jon you speak sense man. :notworthy:

really. How many are there do you thinK?

How do I contact the AIT? Will they know something? I described the foregner cops to the taiwan cops in ken Ding but they didnt understand. You must see them around in taiBei. The American always was in the Tavern by Xinyi road. he has shaved hair and is about 5’10". He has a big nose and a goaty beard and always wears like a black leather jacket or like that. he’s really filled out and bulky. The brit/aussy was really tall with short brown or blond hair with growth on the face and quite thin with a big nose. I recognize him from Carnegies or some bar on Dunhua road.
Someone hear must know or recognize these people.
The Chinese cops were massive. I’m talking like marshall arts people with muscle. I wouldn’t want to mess with them but I can’t describe them because they just look the same as everyone else in Taiwan.
I just want the information man thats all. Someone must know something.[/quote]

Rage against the machine!!!

You’re funny…truly. I pity your friends but that ain’t sayin much.

[quote]

Short term memory loss?[/quote]

You’re a dick!

HA![/quote]

See it
Call it

There are so many holes in this story, Dirk Diggler would have a field day.

But those Jap drops burn the shit out of your eyes, and Visine is very hard to come by.

Gingerman said:

How long have you been in Taiwan Gingerman? When do you stop scuppering around on egg shellls trying not to upset the locals and just relax and become one of the boys? Those locals are always such wondeful “guests” in the region, I note. Really, you should check out the way they swagger around the likes of Zhuhai or Nha Trang.

Sorry mate, not really picking on you, quiite a few people respond with this guest thing. I personally don’t get it.

HG

And maybe fought should stop posting info on here. What if his friends were clean but now he stated in here that they usually use weed. May get his friends in deeper trouble hey?