Earworms (Songs That Get stuck in Your Head)

Jeeziz! I’ve got “How Much Is that Doggie In The Window” this morning. god knows why, and it’s really freaking me out. :bluemad:

Unfortunately, I’m suffering a simultaneous multiple earworm invasion after reading this thread.

Thanks for Nuthin.

The ultimate earworm - and the inevitable result.

all better now

If you watch anything on STar World the past couple of weeks you must have that I may require a power drill to get out, the sadistic fucks:

“Give me one reason if you’ve got one reason,
'said there ain’t no reason that
we shouldn’t get together tonight.”

and

“I’m sending you an invitation, respondez-vous, s’il vous plait.”

Nevermind that I’m pretty sure it’s “Repondez s’il vous plait” without the s and the extra vous, which pisses me off for the lack of basic intelligence it displays.

The net says some fuckface named Adam Kling does the song, but I’m fairly certain there’s a way to anagram his name into “Satan”.

My 3 year old boy has been singing that chorus around the house for the last couple days. I thought he must have picked it up at his kindergarten, but now I’m wondering if perhaps someone else might be to blame… :ponder:

‘NER NER NER babambabam, NER NER NER babambabam, You should see Polythene Pam. She’s so good-looking but she looks like a man.’

I have the middle eight bit out of Hendrix’s “All along The Watchtower” in my head.

roughly:
wa na na na ner… boooooooooooooooo, booooooooooooooooooo, booooooooooooooooo, bim boooooooooooooo, boooooooooooooooo bimbim bim bim boooooooooooooo, wow wow wow wow wow

Thanks to Mr Funk500 this is one that I don’t want to get out of my heeeed!

‘Rockin’ in the Free World’ by N. Young. We used it as a PsyWar weapon in the former Yugoslavia, so I suppose it’s only natural that it’s burned it way into my psyche.

I learned a new word today, faff. And for some reason it started the Oop oop diddum daddum waddum chooo song in my head. And they fam and they fam right out to the fee.

London bridge is falling down, falling down, my fair lady and then the my fair lady tape keeps playing in my head.

i hate reading this thread before i go to bed.

I got got by my own banana phone clip last night, and now it’s London Bridge.

Thanks again.

Imagine it in little whiny kids voices, it sounds worse…the music teacher in my school in beijing used to love ‘heal the world’ and everytime I heard the kids practice, the song would become an earworm and ‘for you and for me and the entire human race’ would play on endlessly…okay so now this reminds of the kids singing ‘this old man he had one, he played knick knack…knick knack paddywhack give a dog a bone…’

ugggghhhh

I’m just mad about Saffron
Saffron’s mad about me…
They call me Mellow Yellow
Quite right ly…

I’ve had “Incy Wincy Spider” going on all day. It’s farkin’ MONDAY, fer chrissakes! I think I’m going to put a .357 in my mouth and end the pain.

MJ again :doh: the chorus is driving me mad…

I’m too sexy for my shirt.

A likely cure for MJ and Willie the killer whale is “Willy Was a Whale,” a favorite of my pre-school nephew.

But how to get this song out of your head? I dunno. It’s been on repeat play in my head for the last couple of days, along with this:

Make it stop. Please, someone, make it stop. But not you, urodacus. I don’t know how many hours I lost to that @#$% Banana Phone song.

Having just finished the Taipei Times crossword, I now have this in my head (it was one of the clues).

Please, please make it stop. :pray: