Earworms (Songs That Get stuck in Your Head)

I think this one really belongs in this thread.

I get the Carrefour jingle stuck in my head all the time, I feel like a proper nutcase. The worst part is, I don’t even know it! " duh duh duh duh duh duh duh Jia le fu"

I’m too sexy for my shirt.

…Whatcha gonna do?

I had “rehab” by Amy Winehouse stuck in my head yesterday. I kept mumbling “I said no, no, no” under my breath and one of my students was like “No what teacher?”

Some girl on our floor has this song as a ringtone and she never turns her phone on silent and coincidentally never answers the damn thing too.
Everytime the above mentioned occasion presents itself I have to listen to some good ol Bullet for my Valentine to get the thing out of my head. Feck. :saywhat:

Some girl on our floor has this song as a ringtone and she never turns her phone on silent and coincidentally never answers the damn thing too.
Everytime the above mentioned occasion presents itself I have to listen to some good ol Bullet for my Valentine to get the thing out of my head. Feck. :saywhat:[/quote]
Is that a real song?? My daughter has been singing and even dancing on it, but I thought she made that up and I even told the hubby, how smart she is to make a jingle with ‘nobody’. Wonder where she heard it :ponder:

Anyways, it’s ‘Unbreak my heart’ between my ears today. Only it sounds whinier and pinier in there.

I’m too sexy for my shirt.

Samson came back to bed, ate a slice of wonderbread (?), told me I was beautiful, and came right in the bed (?)

“Rich Girl”

F you doc!!! Right to hell with ya, now I’m toast for the day… :raspberry:

I was at a friend’s this past Saturday night and we were running 80’s tunes. Someone came up with this, part of a Hall and Oates tribute album. I quite liked it, hope you do, too:

I’ve got Nick Cave’s “Into My Arms” today. And I don’t even like that song. :bluemad:

We are Turkish Airlines,
We are Globally yours,

What a shite jingle, and one that’s been in my head for days and days.

CNN, please make it go away :pray:

All day now! Arggggh

God damn the pusher.

Just like to reiterate the obvious:

but first i gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogie
say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie

singin on n n on n on on n on
like a hot buttered a pop da pop da pop dibbie dibbie
pop da pop pop ya dont dare stop

i dont mean to brag i dont mean to boast
but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast
rock it up baby bubbah
baby bubbah to the boogie da bang bang da boogie

Made the mistake of dl’ing this after my last vacation and it’s been in there for oh 2 months now…

I’m going to tell you all a story

About this chick I know

They called her amphetamine Annie

She was always shoveling snow

Mama, just killed a man
put a knife into his head
put his body in the shed

Mama mia let me go,
are you sleeping in a banjo?

Beelzebub put his knickers on the cat
for me for me for meeeeeeee

Derderderderderder
DERDERDERDERDERDER
so you think you can something and sit in a pie?
so you think you can something and leave me to diiiiie?
oooh baby, cant do this to me baby
just got to get right
just got to get right out of here