Entrepreneurship meeting chat thread

I’m content just to hear people experiences and how they’re doing. A speaker is a bonus.

We have some 3 people who have explicitly promised to bring something to the table, so we will have both.

I look forward to see you tomorrow.

I’m attending for the first time. How late does it run? I have a 2pm appointment so will have to leave at 1:30.

People usually come and go as they please, so no worries.

Mr He

Great meeting, lots of interesting people and many good tips shared by people who are out there “doing it for real”.

Thanks for organising.

… And thank you for coming and for pulling a few members along.

I look forward to see as many as possible on Sunday June 21, the location and time will be the same.

[quote=“Mr He”]… And thank you for coming and for pulling a few members along.

I look forward to see as many as possible on Sunday June 21, the location and time will be the same.[/quote]

And who will be the speaker for that one? The guy who does web design and SEO, or the guy who develops markets for foreign companies in Taiwan?

Both I hope. The new format for the meetings facilitate round table discussions a fair bit more than the din of Carnegies. Moreover, a subject must be huge in order to keep conversation going for 2+ hours.

nice meeting…got to meet a lot of new people…looking forward to the next one on the 21st of June…

Went well enough. sorry for being an hour late! But I figured better late than not showing up. Somehow I can’t get my head around those early morning meetings.

Kenneth

I enjoyed meeting some Forumosans and look forward to the next one. It was nice to put a face to the ‘name’ and also run into a couple of people I know.

I look forward to see you too there again.

The next meet will be on June 21 , which is a Sunday. Time and venue is unchanged.

Maybe you can update the announcements to show the next date in the forum!

Kenneth

And yes I have put up the details for the last meet before the summer break:

See you all there.

It’s open to all able to communicate in English.

Hi. My name is Ashley R. Atkins. I live in Taichung. I’m new to Forumosa and also Entrepreneurship…

It was suggested that I visit a meeting that takes place in Taipei every so often.

What can participates expect to gain from these meetings - aside from the obvious?!!

I would like to start a small business in Taiwan. And it would be great to have various different local and international perspectives on some ideas I have in mind.

Thanks again for any help that you can pass my way

Best regards!

Any plans yet for the next meet? Another topic of interest, and one maybe Mr. He can speak on, is exporting.

yes I’d be very interested in exporting… although hopefully without sounding too noobie, surely the importing is more difficult?

Sure, however exactly what is it you want to know?

How I export?

How I market?

I have decided to put up a new meet in september.

[quote=“Mr He”]Sure, however exactly what is it you want to know?

How I export?

How I market?

I have decided to put up a new meet in september.[/quote]

Yes! I’d be very interested in those.